Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen
    Wow, guys you are really working the newbies - i can not image a better tribe to join on the server right now - you are leading edge

I`ll contact you in game, sometime in the next week to get an update how it works out for you ... I am quite interested in the experience you get with new players from the trial server!

Keep up the good work !

(Greetings from Pawnee)
    Soakerl

Do you guys accept noobs?I barely started and having someone to learn from seems good right now.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRyuuk View Post
    Do you guys accept noobs?I barely started and having someone to learn from seems good right now.
    Yes DarkRyuuk, we certainly do. I'm leaving out of town, but if you have not created your character you can choose Raven Moon as a starting zone and anyone in tribe can invite you. I'm logging off for the night, but still two people in tribe atm. Welcome to Xston

I am so excited to have you, my dear old friends. Couldn't have asked for a better group to join up with. If you're looking for a wonderful tribe to join, then join Raven Moon.

Wow! Very nice job on the digs!

-Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by Cassira View Post
    I am so excited to have you, my dear old friends. Couldn't have asked for a better group to join up with. If you're looking for a wonderful tribe to join, then join Raven Moon.
    Welcome back Cassira! Cassira was in Raven Moon with us about 5 years ago in a game called "Irth". She found us here in Xsyon, so we are really happy to have her back with us again.

EU Players Wanted!

Greetings from Raven Moon.

We would like to extend a special invite to any new or returning EU players. Our current active Roster now consist of around 17 players from around the world so we are active during most time zones. We have Ten US players, Six form the South pacific region but only one from the EU.

Our goal is to have Raven Moon a bustling community 24 hours a day, so this is a great time to get in with a growing and friendly Tribe. As an incentive to join soon we are in the process of dividing the tribe into over 30 individual housing plots (dependent on max tribe territory) for member to build their own place. 15 are available now with 6 already built and more to come with tribe expansion. Most plots are 16m x 24m with a few larger plots.

As well we are planning the construction of "The Castle Raven Moon" which will begin when the tribe has reached it's maximum territory. This will be a joint project for any members who want to participate. It will be a very large build (potentially 60 x 90 meters) and will also provide another 24 individual suites for members who would prefer to live in the castle.

Come join our growing community and stake your claim in the Mountain city of Raven Moon

To join please submit a request on our forum here. And you can choose Raven Moon on character creation for your in game starting place.
    Last edited by Willowhawk; 12-03-2012 at 03:20 PM.

a castle? i cant wait to see it finished!

Homesteaders Wanted.

Stake your claim in one of the most thriving communities in Xsyon.

If you would like to build your own home in Xsyon but would also like the added security and support of a large community, Raven Moon might be the ticket. We currently have over 21 homesteads plots with 6 built, 15 plots available ready to build, and more still to come.

If interested here is a link to our "Building a Home in Raven Moon" thread with plot sizes and descriptions. Or just come out to Raven Moon and have a look around.
    Last edited by Willowhawk; 12-03-2012 at 04:08 PM.

Found you!

I am a returning citizen to Xsyon, looking for a tribe. I've walked all the way to your tribe. None of you where online, and the village seemed desolate.

I am called Ithildae in-game, hoping to join your tribe soon.