Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map to Raven Moon

Map from Tallac to Raven Moon
    In Zone 696 Coordinates 450|950
    12 to 15 minute travel time.

Travel time to Raven Moon is 15 minute or less if you start from Tallac and go southwest to Tallac Mountian then from there follow the ridge line due west all the way to 696 then across the Rubicon river and up the cliffs to Raven Moon. The cliff is steep so you will need to follow the cliff around to the right to get up to the top.

New Project - Crafters and Builders wanted.

We have started construction on the Raven Moon Aerie. This will be a 45 meter long 3+ story complex built on the top of the cliff overlooking the Rubicon river. We are almost done with the initial foundation in preparation to start the top floor. If you would like to be a part of this project, or would just like to be a part of Raven Moon, contact me or Riverspirit for an invite.

Xsyon Citizen
    Nice! Can't wait to see it when its finished. If you need any materials feel free to let the Wolverines know! I'll be sure to stop by and do a news story in the New Vegas Brief when I get the chance.

I scouted your camp the other day. Simply incredible, really looks like a forest dwelling tribe hehe

Quote Originally Posted by ryanargu View Post
    I scouted your camp the other day. Simply incredible, really looks like a forest dwelling tribe hehe
    We are the tree people!! Thanks for the kind words ryanargu! Willow has done extremely creative things. I love our little village. And yes, Willow is remodeling... again...

Nice Safe area for the Beginner Player

We've been seeing some frustration with new players trying to navigate the new Revenants so we wanted to offer our Tribe as a safe place to get started in Xsyon. We are very remote in the mountains far from all the totem clutter with very few camps in the entire zone. This means no Revenants to worry about while out and about working your trades etc. We have 7 active players currently from EU, US and New Zealand so we cover almost all playing times. You can set your starting city to Raven Moon or we can come meet you for an invite to get you into our Tribe. Send me a PM on the forum, or whisper Willowhawk or Riverspirit in game for an invite.