Can we get an update one whats being worked on?

I know some things are being tested atm, and that is very good to hear...

But...

Were are you on the next official patch to live?

Are we going to get just a few tweaks to combat and animal ai or are you going to implement anything new or at least drop recipes back into the scav table?

I am not worried or anything, just interested to get a bit of feed back, since we have had 2-3 Wednesday's go by and no live patch. I know Jordi is coming back to the US and busy with RL but perhaps a Guide or Dez could let us know a bit?

All forms of communication are getting really quiet and it is something noticeable.

Hello Mactavendish,

I posted an update on Wednesday (maybe you missed it) and another quick one today:
    http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...-Xsyon-Updates

The In Development section has been updated with what you can expect for next week's patch. We actually did have a live patch a week ago (August 12) and two weeks ago (August 5). They've just been on Fridays instead of Wednesdays. We'll make the next patch more interesting so you notice it! :-)

I Think by patch he meant more like content patch, But yeah Macta- Apparentlly the disconnecting issues were a huge thing to fix for them and also they have been dealing with a few personal issues unfortunately Hopefully now that Jordi is back in U.S We will have the carts in a few weeks and maybe other cool things to dabble with. I see your concern as well though. But like Aliksteel said this aint a million dollar company.

My apologies, I did miss seeing that ... been a busy week at work for me as well

Hah though i bet you dont have an antsy gamer mob on you all the time like jordi huh

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    Hello Mactavendish,

I posted an update on Wednesday (maybe you missed it) and another quick one today:
    http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...-Xsyon-Updates

The In Development section has been updated with what you can expect for next week's patch. We actually did have a live patch a week ago (August 12) and two weeks ago (August 5). They've just been on Fridays instead of Wednesdays. We'll make the next patch more interesting so you notice it! :-)
    Can someone post a link to the In development section....I cant find it!!

Forum: Xsyon Citizens, Announcements. Xsyon In Development(link)

Thanks ALik

lol i was totally having trouble finding that forum as well hah