Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You know when my friends and I talk about the game, We talk about how fun the game is. I think that somehow it want mean as much as you and your friends, After all I'm a carebear! Nevermind the fact that half my friends are PvP oriented.

Please stop using the words "Most People" when you don't know most people. Nor do you know why "Most People" quit the game.

DDT do you even play anymore? let those of us who enjoy the game play, just because it doesn't work for you it does not mean it will not work for others! I mean There are plenty of us who play and have fun while doing it.

WOW A new troll.
    I don't know why Most People quit!!! And as a new troll to the game, You may want to wait untill you have a few more post under your belt before you start telling people to stfu.

I do not see eye to eye with DDT on a lot of things, And he seems to go a little to far some times, But I have never seen DDT as a troll. You maxhardcore have done only two post and have showed yourself to be nothing but a troll. Welcome to my ignore list and no I will not be able to see what ever crap you wish to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidblade View Post
    DDT do you even play anymore? let those of us who enjoy the game play, just because it doesn't work for you it does not mean it will not work for others! I mean There are plenty of us who play and have fun while doing it.
    Yes I still play here and there, do I play MORE? No I dont play more than 10 hours a day. Sadly I see no reason to progress in this game as there is no reason to do anything much of skill up, however, with systems changing without rhyme or reason, and skill decay planned, I see no reason to skill up until Xsyon has put into place systems that are not "loosely" based.

Quote Originally Posted by aliksteel View Post
    You know when my friends and I talk about the game, We talk about how fun the game is. I think that somehow it want mean as much as you and your friends, After all I'm a carebear! Nevermind the fact that half my friends are PvP oriented.

Please stop using the words "Most People" when you don't know most people. Nor do you know why "Most People" quit the game.
    How many friends are you talking to? Just wondering? How many of your "friends" are playing? Because Ive talked to 100s of people I know that were looking at this game long ago, and I still talk to many of them. They ask me all the time "Hey how is Xsyon going" small guilds of friends, and large guilds of friends.

The most people Im talking about are the 1000s of people that are currently not playing yet signed up and bought the game. How many do you know that are currently playing? Numbers are pretty clear on this and its not something I need to know each and every person to figure out they are not happy with the game.

WOW A new troll.
    I don't know why Most People quit!!! And as a new troll to the game, You may want to wait untill you have a few more post under your belt before you start telling people to stfu.

I do not see eye to eye with DDT on a lot of things, And he seems to go a little to far some times, But I have never seen DDT as a troll. You maxhardcore have done only two post and have showed yourself to be nothing but a troll. Welcome to my ignore list and no I will not be able to see what ever crap you wish to say.
    I find it funny you calling him a troll when, he is only reflecting back what you just said to me. What does that make you? More of a troll for starting it?
    Just by the way Max is talking I can tell he is likely an old player banned for something. I have no idea who he is.

You can "ignore" people all you want, but thats just your problem here, you just ignore people that disagree with you and think Oh Xsyon is doing great, Im in a guild with 5 or 6 actives and the game is fun for me. Well I hate to break it to you, but "you" are one of the very very few people having fun. Xsyon has pushed many many people away. What facts would you like me to show you to prove that to you?
    Better yet, can you show me your facts that say otherwise?

i'm sad to say that i'm the last remaining member of a tribe of 20 who even cares to keep tabs on the game.

it is purely ignorant to take the position that many more are playing, than have quit.

The Game IS DOING BADLY.

the game may have more activity than it do 30 days ago...but that could also be relative to your location on the map....and more activity is relative...yes if you were used to seeing 10 people, and now you see 20. woo hooo. population boom.

but many more have quit than have stayed or returned.

and yes the tactic of ignoring people with whom you disagree with is comical...i mean seriously...if if wanted to have a conversation where everyone agreed with you, dont bother posting and just talk to the mirror.

i do find the ddt hate amusing...i mean HE IS STILL PLAYING THE GAME yet yall hate on him because he's not a cheerleader. His observations are not inaccurate, are well thought out and while a bit anti-carebear, not overly devisive.

i cant bring myself to log in.
    i've terraformed all i care to.
    i don't care to build any buildings that have now value
    i cant stomach building another wall that doesnt matter because my totem area is safe
    i dont care to gather supplies to make gear that i dont need because i dont actually have to fight for anything
    i dont care to gather resources that have no value because i dont have a means to trade them even if they did have value.
    i dont want to bother fighting because it has no purpose, no point, and is buggy as all what not (desync 4tw)

yet ddt still plays.
    and hopes.
    and you hate.

its a head scratcher.

It amuses me as well. I find humor in the irony that the PVPrs are labeled as egotists and griefers. It's almost like two political parties where one calls the other a derogatory term to shift the focus onto their opponents, so no one will notice that's what they really are.

I could fill a greyhound bus with the people I know who were interested in this game. The only people that ask how it's going anymore are the ex-RV crowd. I think half of them ask just so they can say 'I told you so'. The other half geuninely want something new and unique to play.

Out of all those people two have actually joined. One lasted a week before he got bored with it. The other had problems downloading and running the game (this was before the launcher patch a while back) and never even got to log in. Granted he lives in the outback with poor internet and he's had trouble with other games like this before so you can't really blame Xsyon for that.

Otherwise, no one but me has been bold (or stupid, time will tell) enough to commit. I'm really burnt out on the same ol same ol so, I'll hold out until something else comes along that offers that 5th gen experience we've all been waiting for. If this turns out to be the same ol thing I'll forget about it in less than 10 minutes. I think the jury is still out on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubanka View Post
    i'm sad to say that i'm the last remaining member of a tribe of 20 who even cares to keep tabs on the game.

it is purely ignorant to take the position that many more are playing, than have quit.

The Game IS DOING BADLY.
    If this was to me, I never said, Nor did I ever mean to imply that there was more people playing now than there ever has been. Sorry if I said anything that made it seem that way.
    Yes the game is doing badly, And that why I try and counter the BS that DDT and other's say. They come from a point, That if they bash the game enough that it will some how become better. They do this by saying, I'm only telling the truth. But what truth? Truth as they see it, Not everone else. I come from the other side of the coin on this. I think by pointing out the good things and not trying to run people off from the game will help give the game time to be fixed, and polished.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    How many friends are you talking to? Just wondering? How many of your "friends" are playing? Because Ive talked to 100s of people I know that were looking at this game long ago, and I still talk to many of them. They ask me all the time "Hey how is Xsyon going" small guilds of friends, and large guilds of friends.

The most people Im talking about are the 1000s of people that are currently not playing yet signed up and bought the game. How many do you know that are currently playing? Numbers are pretty clear on this and its not something I need to know each and every person to figure out they are not happy with the game.

I find it funny you calling him a troll when, he is only reflecting back what you just said to me. What does that make you? More of a troll for starting it?
    Just by the way Max is talking I can tell he is likely an old player banned for something. I have no idea who he is.

You can "ignore" people all you want, but thats just your problem here, you just ignore people that disagree with you and think Oh Xsyon is doing great, Im in a guild with 5 or 6 actives and the game is fun for me. Well I hate to break it to you, but "you" are one of the very very few people having fun. Xsyon has pushed many many people away. What facts would you like me to show you to prove that to you?
    Better yet, can you show me your facts that say otherwise?
    Blah blah blah, You don't say? 100's, 1,000's, Sorry I don't have time for that many friends. See I have a few things called Family, Work, Girlfriend, And yes Friends, And Friends that play MMO's and the friends that I have made in the game. I knew that you and your friends was going trump me and my friends. Your right I don't have 100's of friends, And I can't even imagine having 1,000's of friends. You Mr DDT are da man! Hands down you win with that many friends.

I may be able to run with you if that was people I know, But not people that play this game. Hell Most the people I know don't even know what MMO's are. But thats just me. As to how many I call my friends in this game, You got me, It's a low number. Maybe 15 people, How many I know in this game that thinks the same(Or some what) as me, 30 maybe more. Hell DDT I don't even know how many people are playing the game. I'm just not hooked up as you must be, Because I have never seen any numbers as to how many play, or played.

Yep I can ignore anyone I want, I don't have to read shit from someone who has been banned and wanting to start trolling under a new name if that is the case. Now if I was to gnore people that disagree with me. You would have been one of the first on the list, Just the fact we are talking says thats not the case. There is a lot of people on the forums I disagree with and have never thought for a sec to put them on my ignore list. I have thought to put you on it a few times, But then you do a new post or reply where you make your points. I don't tell people that they was put on my ignore list because I think it sounds cool or something. I tell them so they know not to expect me to read anymore of there post.

Oh and no I did not troll you, I asked for you to stop using the words "Most People" Because you don't know most people no matter how many people you say you are friends with. The Troll on the other hand had done two post ttl at the time. One on another post where he was talking shit, And then to me, Telling me to stfu if I didn't know most people. To me that's not a disagreement, It's trolling!

If this was to me, I never said, Nor did I ever mean to imply that there was more people playing now than there ever has been. Sorry if I said anything that made it seem that way.
    Yes the game is doing badly, And that why I try and counter the BS that DDT and other's say. They come from a point, That if they bash the game enough that it will some how become better. They do this by saying, I'm only telling the truth. But what truth? Truth as they see it, Not everone else. I come from the other side of the coin on this. I think by pointing out the good things and not trying to run people off from the game will help give the game time to be fixed, and polished.

One on another post where he was talking shit, And then to me, Telling me to stfu if I didn't know most people. To me that's not a disagreement, It's trolling!

This right here is the meat of the problem to me. You say "I dont want to say bad things because I want run people off". But without saying the "bad" things, you then ignore them. Which means they wont be fixed so the people you trick into playing the game quit.

This game doesnt have a problem getting people to play the game, it has a problem keeping them. When this game was released it was very active, I remember guilds of 500+ were looking at this game to play it at release. But guess what, it had nothing to do with posting bad stuff on the forums. It had to do with the game was boring, not fun, broken and many many other things.

Fixing the broken things means NOT ignoring them. You must first understand there is a problem there, before you can fix it. Saying "Oh ya the game is doing great lots of people play it, xyz is working great" and other lies, or ONLY pointing out the minor good things or skewing the truth, it hurts the game. People come play it thinking what people like you are telling them is the truth, THEN they play it for a while and now they are haters.

About the trolling, you can call it trolling or not, thats your opinion. You said the same thing to me. He just reflected it right back at you.

About how "most" people are not playing the game. I can easy say that's a fact without knowing every person that plays. I just have to look at the number of people playing which has been told before (a few times), and how many people have bought the game, which is there if you want to find how many bought it.

When you hear things like 40 people are online, or 72 people online, from the devs and you know 1000s of people bought the game, and 1000s more signed up on the forums. You can clearly see that MOST people are not playing.

Thats not even counting talking to people in game, and judging what I feel is how many are playing. Ive seen a LOT of totems and I know they are inactive.

Honestly, This is getting old. We are seeing things from two different sides of the looking glass, Both see things the other can not. I don't see us being able to agree on how to go about the game any time soon.

How about this MrDDT, I'll let you be, And you let me be. Because if we don't stop this, We will just run post after post into the ground saying the same things to each other over and over. And one thing I believe is that we both want the best for the game, We just have two different approaches to the same goal.

Quote Originally Posted by inhabit View Post
    Like this quote and its very true
    agreed............