Seeking passionate worldbuilders 2 build community

Greetings everyone. The Audacian Republic is no longer active as a tribe in Xsyon, but a few of us still play because we like the world building part of this game, even if it is rather pointless from a "player affecting the game play" or "player driving the game play" perspective.

However, I was looking to see if any others who love to world build would want to join up and help us continue to expand the great capital Audacia. Audacia is the most modern city in the post apocalyptic Tahoe Basin. 1000+ hours of combined game play have gone into building it, I know at least that much (has come a long way since May 24th video despite only half a dozen playing).

We are looking to expand more, finish and create more player housing "lots" (piece of land they can build house on), and the largest project, and building a unique wall less keep (meaning you can look out, the walls will simply be the elevation + granite walls covering dirt, 20-25meters depending on how the walls behave).

Also, if you would like we may be able to work something out where you can have your own homestead connected to the city, if you want to just partake in helping build the community but still want your own totem. This would be done by terraforming a path plus walls on either side from one of our many gates to your homestead gate.

I really want the area to grow to a point where it looks more like an interconnected community of the capital city and hamlets (homestead) or even if groups of 5+ would like to join nearby, "forts" of even large villages of some sort (possibly even farms once that comes in). The surrounding area already has two 20 man tribes and one 50 man within 1000 meters, so it's already looking somewhat like a community. Of course, if the game activity picked up again and AR started playing again, you would have to continue to be friendly toward the community and us or we will make you move.

There are many good areas nearby us to settle, that you don't have to worry about.

The city and community we are trying to build is definitely roman themed. If you are going to build your own village/fort/homestead area, the only real requirement is it is to look "modern". That is the only theme you should be going for. If you wish to have a more tribal looking area, we can chat about it and it may have its place somewhere in the surrounding area. Near the river, perhaps.

The community we are looking to build will cover 3 zones (at least to start with ), starting with developing Audacia and the areas closest to Audacia first, then expanding outward. These zones are 864, 904, 903.

Eventually if the community gets active/large enough the community can discuss a name

So if you would like to

A) help build Audacia
    B) help build the community (join others totems and help them)
    C) be a part of the community, meaning permanent totem in the community (and possibly the AR if you/we want, when we become active again)
    D) learn more about this
    E) all of the above

Please post in THIS THREAD or whisper me in game /w Appollo

By the way...

Unfortunately you will either have to have a 2nd account or leave your totem, as of now tribes cannot do work on the other tribes land for other tribes without leaving the tribe first.

hey if your idea works, i need folks to bring me long logs! everyone bails on that task :-(

Make a 2nd account and come join me. It would be so fun to have a dozen of us over here terraforming and building.

Anyway, I figure if building is all we can do in this game right now (that is fun anyway), we may as well come together in a community and build a large area for everyone to see

Hey Legion needs help building too!! will pay!

Xsyon Citizen
    I have been rather inactive these last weeks, mostly because I started a new job in real life.

But I do like your idea Appollo .
    I'm already (or rather still) a member of Audacian Republic, and you know where my preference lies...

I'll pop ingame and see where the camp is going. Whisper me or send a message on our forum to discuss whats needed.

bumping this thread..

i want people to move in to Audacia, or move in the territory around us and be neighbors!

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    bumping this thread..

i want people to move in to Audacia, or move in the territory around us and be neighbors!
    Seems like a noble effort. Unfortunately, I can't leave Hopi and our village is on the other side of the lake. :/

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTaldren View Post
    Unfortunately, I can't leave Hopi and our village is on the other side of the lake. :/
    Maybe in a future near us, the survivors will rediscover bridge building!

Then we could construct a (very) large bridge crossing the Hopi camp with the territory of the Audacian Republic .