Howdy.
Figured I should post in here, being that the community is pretty small and everyone seems to know each other. I just picked up the game yesterday, and am figuring things out. It's interesting, and the people are friendly, so that's a good start. I already had some folks from Xsyon Mercs hook me up with the most important thing (storage space) and a bunch of tools, and I took the horrendously slow trek to Pawneeville to see what they were building.

I'm told there are giant bears somewhere that ate all of the other fauna, which makes me feel like tagging Hunting as a skill was a bad move, but I'm hoping I just need to venture out somewhere else in reasonable distance to find some animals to disassemble.

Anyway.. Howdy.
I'm Glug, I like crafting things, and I'm somewhere in the NW area of the big ol' lake, roughly about Pawnee-ville.

edit: Also, I really think I should reroll, as I have no basket recipes and it seems that that is designed to be impossible to get later, and Hunting as a tagged skill is wasteful when there are few animals, currently mostly stuck in terrain. Also, hiding from nobody is not really important. I assume I can find a secluded area to drop all of my stuff in 'public' containers, delete, reroll, and pick them up? Or do I need to use the buddy system?