Multiple Totem Poles for Quest and Trade

Note: I thought we talked about this over a year ago, But found nothing with the forums search.

When the game population is great enough and has the right balance so that it can sustain such things like quest and trades.

I was thinking that having multiple totems for such things as trade, and quest would be a good thing, So people would not have to go to the center of your land.

People may also would like to place a mail and/or bank totem in other areas as well.

Yea...I think we have talked about this before.....We do need a mail system, and I like your idea about placing a box in other tribes so we can write to eachother.

Sorry, Thats not at all what I ment.
    I'm talking within your own tribal land. The few tribes I have went and seen, The Tribe Totem is at the center of the camp. What I wanted to know, Was would it be better if we had more than one pole to stick in other areas of our own tribe land to set up trading areas and quest areas. The mail and bank was an after thought. But would also be within your own tribe lands.

Sorry for the Misunderstanding

yeah, sounds like a good idea, like outside one's front gate maybe?

hehe I get ya, yea that seems pretty cool, ATM one can only see totem if its accessible.

Quote Originally Posted by aliksteel View Post
    Note: I thought we talked about this over a year ago, But found nothing with the forums search.

When the game population is great enough and has the right balance so that it can sustain such things like quest and trades.

I was thinking that having multiple totems for such things as trade, and quest would be a good thing, So people would not have to go to the center of your land.

People may also would like to place a mail and/or bank totem in other areas as well.
    You'll be able to have separate totems for these, Jordi mentioned this before because I asked him about the very same thing.

Thanks Keith Stone, I thought I remembered it, But could not find it so wanted to make sure it was added to the new site.