Raven Moon Alpine Village/Shanty Town.

Photos will not show until they have been approved. (approved) I also noticed that you must be logged in to see the screen shots. I don't know why this is, but it is.

This is still a work in progress though we are getting close to our original objective which was, to build a multi-tiered village under tree cover in the mountains. Currently this is a six (plus) tiered camp with several variations on two story houses. Each of the new home designs get a companion storage tent as well as a patio with storage below for each of the tribe members.
    Attachment 250Attachment 251Attachment 252Attachment 253Attachment 254Attachment 255Attachment 256Attachment 257Attachment 258Attachment 259

Screenshot Approval

Wow, so they post asking for screenshots, but then they don't approve them? I don't understand....

Xsyon Citizen
    riverspirit see if i can get a admin to approve

.done river

Well now I see links, but I thought the pics would show up in the thread. I have to click back like 4 times to get back to the page....

Added after 5 minutes:

Ok, that looks better, thanks.

Why ask for Screenshots

I fail to understand why Xsyon would ask for player submitted screenshots then leave the submissions ignored. I can't imagine there is not a forum moderator checking the forum daily. There should be someone checking throughout the day. It takes 2 minutes to look at the photos and click a button "Approve"

The last time I submitted screenshots it took days (maybe a week) to show. By then the thread is buried so who cares, why bother submitting. My point is, if someone was paying attention to the forum, especially with a request like "Please submit your screen shots" you may actually get some forum participation other than the flame wars that seem to dominate this forum.

Very, very nice, love the "scrapy" look : D
    Fits perfectly in the games setting : )