Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank you

Thank you

Thanks for the fine work on this latest patch.

With reasonable scavenging and animals back in game this is a huge step in the right directions!

I was able to test out a few of the changes to combat and so far am having no desync issues that I can see.

I also personally wish to think you for putting arch blueprints! As a lvl 98 arch I was actually thinking of re-rolling to get a better set of blueprints, but now I don't have to!

Great update but honestly, how did not one dev or guide or anyone besides EVERY player know that labeling bins was broken

It was broken when you added labeling roofs, and both do not work.

This has been a problem for at least 3 weeks now....astounded that it wasn't fixed in this patch and even more astounded no one knew about it..... thats a huge problem in itself.

I can't even continue to keep playing (and still have fun) until I can move and reorganize all our bins. I've been wanting to do this for a month now, and got started on it before the labeling was broken.

I cannot even label a basket I crafted two seconds ago.

Too bad you didn't wait a bit before posting ...

you can label bins again

well at least it was something they could fix in one day.

apologies. it just amazes me that with all the world chat about it and forum posts, no one noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    well at least it was something they could fix in one day.

apologies. it just amazes me that with all the world chat about it and forum posts, no one noticed.
    Everyone noticed. The devs knew and we were told it would be fixed in the next patch, which it was.

Our tribe, like many others also decided to move our storage area, anticipating the soon-to-be implemented decay system. It was a huge job, and yes the inability to label baskets made it harder, but it was doable, especially since most of our baskets had already been labeled.

China

Some of us may have broken our backs but we got them all

Raventalon
    Goods & Exports

Quote Originally Posted by China View Post
    Everyone noticed. The devs knew and we were told it would be fixed in the next patch, which it was.

Our tribe, like many others also decided to move our storage area, anticipating the soon-to-be implemented decay system. It was a huge job, and yes the inability to label baskets made it harder, but it was doable, especially since most of our baskets had already been labeled.

China
    Why would Jordi say he didn't know about it until another player asked in this most recent weekly questions? That's why I made this post, because Jordi himself said he didn't know about it and he said that on the day the patch came out.

Apparently it was something they could fix very quickly once they knew the problem existed, which of course is good.

Sigh.. so once more a thread gets hijacked to complain.

Is there nobody else that appreciates the effort these guys are making?

As one of the best online games I've played, and I've played quite a bit, I most certainly appreciate, and expect (no mmo should ever be finished), the effort done by the small team.

Quote Originally Posted by Mactavendish View Post
    Sigh.. so once more a thread gets hijacked to complain.

Is there nobody else that appreciates the effort these guys are making?
    Pointing out issues doesnt mean people dont appreciate the effort.

Also stop trolling, even in your own threads, its getting old.

The patch game out, and a lot of changes that were great. I love the buffs, even though the effects are not great. I love the new tabs and other things. But clearly there are still major issues with many parts of the game and even this patch.