Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re:Preorder with PayPal or Click and Buy?

Rohleder wrote:
    It seems that i am the only person who wants it?
    no.... i want it too :blink:

We're still waiting for our web development team to finish our new site. It incorporates better forums and a better payment system.

The new site is being development as a much appreciated courtesy to us, so there is no time estimate. I just hope it's soon too!

this are good news.
    we may be curious...

So, anything new on this?

hmm, ....

still waitung....

Xsyon wrote:
    We're still waiting for our web development team to finish our new site. It incorporates better forums and a better payment system.

The new site is being development as a much appreciated courtesy to us, so there is no time estimate. I just hope it's soon too!

Let me explain what a courtesy may mean in this situation.

It could be that the person or persons working on the site, are doing this as a volunteer and are making a darn good job of it because they like what Xsyon is about, and wants to help with the project.

This would then mean that any paid jobs, or other jobs that have income attached to it take a slight priority over Xsyon, but still develop the new site because of the loyalty to the game.

I'm sure the moment the new site is ready, or requires testing, or input or anything at all we will have Jooky all excited, Virtus running around like a headless chicken and me jumping up and down being a forum nazi with the new tools that I need to learn how to use!

We will update this or create an announcement as soon as any slight information comes to the point it can be passed out to you guys. In the mean time, like Xsyon said, there is no estimated time for this to be, but it will be done.

and again 2 months.
    i need a Visa or i prefer a other game.

Pay Pal will probably arrive with the arrival of the new site at this point.

Yeah, sorry guys a lot of crap is going on with the new site, we are trying to get things done its the other side that's not doing anything.

Neither Jooky or myself are very happy about this.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: