The Great North Run! 09/18/2011 : 12pm PST

Greetings Survivors!

I would like to announce that the Guide Team will conduct an Event that the whole world can take part in... The Great North Race.

The Idea is to meet at the starting zone, then be the first to get to the target zone.

Starting Zone: 663
    Posistion: 500 , 500

Finishing Zone: 1057
    Posistion: 500 , 500

Event Time: 12pm PST
    Event Date: 09/18/11

Rules:
    -Players are forbidden from using the lake. You must use the land to get to the target Zone.
    - You may travel in groups, teams or partners but there can only 1 winner!
    - No death porting to get your body closer to the Finishing Zone. (we know how long it should take for a player to travel the length of the world +/- a few minutes).

Bring your best running shoes with you, as the player who wins will win a nice prize along with any 1 item they desire. (No pre-order weapons, or any other item that is currently not in-game).

So combat is allowed? Not that I am going to bring weapons but I didn't see it in the rules.

ok people.......I making a toll point. if you wish to pass you must pay!! lol

PvP is allowed, but its a simple race to be the first one to finish. The land is vast so you may not see many runner once you leave the start, and go your separate ways.

Congratulations to MrDDT!

He was the fastest player to reach the finish zone, and won himself some lovely prizes and had the option to pick a random item.

Well done!

Thanks it was fun. I will upload some screen shots in a bit.

Bear chasing me!!!

Me jumping off a cliff to get away from the bear and to my prize!

Me at the finish line with the guides waiting.