Extra 25m tribal radius?

Hi,

I have noticed that upon the creation and abandonment of my tribe, to get the most suitable location, a message appears saying something along the lines of my tribal radius has been increased by 25m. How exactly does this work? Does it work simply by adding onto my existing tribal area? or does it work differently.

Thanks

I think the message is a bit misleading. You get that generic message any time you place your Totem. I think it should say something more like "You have claimed your tribe area. Your total tribal area is 25 meters" Or something to that order The only way it actually increases is if you have more than 5 members in the tribe when you place the Totem.

you get that message as well each time a person leaves/joins the tribe. (Depending on who do the action, i.e. who presses the accept/leave button gets the message.

In your case you would be joining the tribe, doing the accepting. So you get the message .

What does the radius change to when you have 5 members?

[QUOTE=methodical13;89141]What does the radius change to when you have 5 members?[/QUOTE]

The radius is determined by the size of the tribe when you place your totem. A Homestead or one to four person tribe gets a set 25 meter radius. A five person tribe start at 25 meters, but will increase in radius with each additional tribe members adding approximately 5 meters for each one. I'm not sure what the ten and twenty person tribe or town start with.

I don't fully understand

What if i start at one person and place the totem, and 2 other premium members join, will the radius increase still?

[QUOTE=Willowhawk;87929]The radius is determined by the size of the tribe when you place your totem. A Homestead or one to four person tribe gets a set 25 meter radius. A five person tribe start at 25 meters, but will increase in radius with each additional tribe members adding approximately 5 meters for each one. I'm not sure what the ten and twenty person tribe or town start with.[/QUOTE]

This is no longer the case. Tribes will auto upgrade to the correct size per person that joins on a paid account.

If you drop a totem without anyone in your tribe. Then later add 100 people, you will have a max sized tribe, no need to drop it with 20 people anymore.

Zadocta, No.
    You have to have 6 people before you will see an increase after that each person that joins will grow your tribe a little each time.

What a necro bump of a topic, I think starting a brand new thread would of been better. As DDT said, your tribe grows as people join now after the initial 5.

If your not blocked in by a totem if you started as a solo totem ect ect