Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Rants and raves

I am curious what purpose ANY of this serves?

If a tribes FOCUS is pvp then they are a pvp tribe. The focus comes from the members of the tribe not what folks outside the tribe think/believe/feel.

If that focus changes, then outside of a tribe folks could believe and say that the the tribe is not a pvp tribe, because it's focus has now changed to crafting most of the time.

MrDDT's tribe was at first focused on pvp. Now that all those that had the same basic play style have left, his tribe is left to craft and build.

SO...

Let's ALL be honest here.

Perceptions aside, it is a players actions that define what he actually is. The easiest person to fool is yourself, so look not to what you believe you are but how you act to see what you are.

There are NO real or true PVP focused tribes in this game since PVP is still not working.

( that's right MrDDT even your tribe is not a pvp tribe )

Quote Originally Posted by maxhardcore View Post
    LOL.

You start out your post by saying you don't see what purpose this serves.

Then you say it's up to tribe members to dictate the type of clan, and ultimately is player actions that determine this.

THEN you start playing judge judy, telling other people what THEY are.

So what is it Mactavendish? Is it up to people's actions or is it up to you?

What a hypocrite.
    What Mac said is correct. "Our actions determine what we are" Not our words, AND "Since PVP is currently not working well, (no actions to judge by) then there really are no PVP tribes, everyone crafts with a little PVE. What part of this makes him a hypocrite?

Quote Originally Posted by Willowhawk View Post
    What Mac said is correct. "Our actions determine what we are" Not our words, AND "Since PVP is currently not working well, (no actions to judge by) then there really are no PVP tribes, everyone crafts with a little PVE. What part of this makes him a hypocrite?

I think you made my point. That they are not a PVP tribe. Thanks a for agreeing with me. Having said that, would you consider me a PVPer? Things to look at, I kill players almost daily that are not for "training" or "duels" I'm talking people that wander near my area, or I go out looking to kill.

Worse is that, you dont even need to kill players to be a PVPer, you just need to attack player and make PVP happen. Expecting someone to come into your "safe zone" and calling yourself a PVPer because you attack anyone that does ( even when they cant attack back, not sure how that fits into the Player vs Player anymore) IMO isnt a PVPer, nor a PVP tribe.

Lot more than swinging and hitting a player once with one of your members in your tribe to be considered a PVP tribe, and I'm glad you understand that.

Mac calling my "tribe" not a PVP tribe is a joke. I have 1 active player in my tribe. Me. I still PVP all the time, we havnt stopped PVPing save when I didnt play and no one in my tribe played (1 week).
    What more focus do we need to do to be a PVP tribe?
    Our crafters were building up our lands to train in, our warriors were killing people. We had contracts of non aggression, and also were paid to kill other players. We randomly killed people all over the map, we showed up in mass (for Xsyon at least 7+ people) to PVP events when we were 3/4s of the people at the event.
    At which time does that make us not a PVP tribe? Is it because we have people that craft in our tribe?

I would like to see Mac outline what a PVP tribe is, and try to show how we don't fit that bill.

I listed some facts, and I'm more than willing to give more.

Max I'm having a very hard time figuring out your anger here. ( this is LaughingOak btw )

Quote Originally Posted by maxhardcore View Post
    There is pvp in the game. Even if it is horrible.

God you people are dumb. How are you even debating this?
    So much for intellectual debate.

Thread Closed.

Ranting and Raving is one thing, we want you to get your frustrations out.
    But for the majority of this thread it contains personal insults and pure trolling.