Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This is great for this idea I posted in Tribal Discussion Guys.

[I]''Political map

I like the idea of a political map. But I am kinda worried since many people will not want to give their coordinates.

What do you guys think of assigning zones to tribes. We work out a map (color coded by tribe color) and people will be able to battle for land and such, Like contested territory.

Example: Legion tribe is in 1020, We would claim this zone as part of Legion, if there is another tribe within the zone they can contest for zone rights.

The tribe in control would have total control to do as he pleases with homesteads other tribes in zone, taxes and such. People would either have to look for help from other tribes to fend off their tyrannous zone leader (If that's the case).

We would have to have some basic rules made up on how to contest and fight for land, and also create some sort of color code map with the land that each active tribe controls.

Just an idea... lets put our heads together to work out something, this would start great alliances and perhaps even wars (just think of having an enemy cutting down your trees) or something like that. ''

[/I]

[QUOTE=Liquidblade;90451]This is great for this idea I posted in Tribal Discussion Guys.

[I]''Political map

I like the idea of a political map. But I am kinda worried since many people will not want to give their coordinates.

What do you guys think of assigning zones to tribes. We work out a map (color coded by tribe color) and people will be able to battle for land and such, Like contested territory.

Example: Legion tribe is in 1020, We would claim this zone as part of Legion, if there is another tribe within the zone they can contest for zone rights.

The tribe in control would have total control to do as he pleases with homesteads other tribes in zone, taxes and such. People would either have to look for help from other tribes to fend off their tyrannous zone leader (If that's the case).

We would have to have some basic rules made up on how to contest and fight for land, and also create some sort of color code map with the land that each active tribe controls.

Just an idea... lets put our heads together to work out something, this would start great alliances and perhaps even wars (just think of having an enemy cutting down your trees) or something like that. ''

[/I][/QUOTE]

if it's not coded this way and if safe zones are allowed nobody will ever agree to this. (I wouldn't)

lol, willow its just us left. Pretty soon were gonna have start working on our canes to get around the game world :-P +1 to the years of fun we had and to come!