Out in the world anyone can make a pathway, destroying the countryside or paving over a junk pile. However, no one can REMOVE a pathway that is not on their own tribal lands. It either needs to be that no one can pave off of their lands or everyone can remove the aforementioned pavement. It is the same way with firepits. I can put out any that I find, but I can't destroy them. This is also a major problem when people just make them and make them and leave them going. If this were remotely based on what can happen in real life, I should be able to destroy those roads and fires.

If I were to have a totem and build up my little area and then abandon it, people can come and destroy the buildings and constructed walls/barricades that I left behind. They should also be able to destroy any pavement and fires that I leave.

I also feel that any bins left outside of tribal areas should not be 'locked'. They are made of grass and should be able to be smashed to get into them.

I would also like to suggest, if it is possible, to introduce some type of ground erosion so that abandoned (non-tribal areas) terraformed areas eventually go back to nature and are not just left with pillars and pits looking the same way they were the day they were made.