Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ash my basic points is they should be more honest with us instead of telling us what we want to here.

Hope you feel better Jordi.

I honestly don't want care when the patches come out I just don't want to be misled.

Also, it's been two weeks and the individual combat skills and armor working hasn't been turned back on.

We are still at 50 skill and all have the same "defense" no matter what our armor is.

Can this be changed back so we can properly test? Or is it something that has to be fixed?

The difference between plans changing and being misled is a matter of subjective viewpoint.

I do not for a minute believe that anyone was trying to mislead you. However, that is how you took it.

I do believe they had plans, Jordi got sick and things changed. They are just human beings. Thy make plans and sometimes it goes according to plan and sometimes not. to claim intent to mislead is most unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by Mactavendish View Post
    The difference between plans changing and being misled is a matter of subjective viewpoint.

I do not for a minute believe that anyone was trying to mislead you. However, that is how you took it.

I do believe they had plans, Jordi got sick and things changed. They are just human beings. Thy make plans and sometimes it goes according to plan and sometimes not. to claim intent to mislead is most unfair.
    1) How do you know?
    2) Does it matter?
    3) Do you think he had a plan to make the goal he set?

All in all, I dont care if he meant to or not, he did, over and over and over again.
    Both Jordi's fault for saying it, and the vets like Norcal for believing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mactavendish View Post

Intent or no intent, it's still misleading. Also saying "update" is a little misleading too. Most would think that means a patch to live server, not a patch to test server which takes another two weeks of testing.

This is more an expression of all the times we have been misled combined, but this one just set me off...as the moment I read "expect another update in two weeks" I knew that wasn't going to be the truth.

Anyway, I would just suggest giving longer time goals for patches. This way you may even come out ahead of the prediction and surprise the community, something that has not yet happened and would surely make them happy to see developers progressing faster than they told the players they would progress.