Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bows/Ranged Question

I have not got the game yet. I really want to but I need to learn some more about it before committing to dropping the cash. With that, I have a question about ranged weapons. I love them. I see in the forums that there are recipes to make them but they are 'not in the game.' Does this mean they were once in the game and no longer or there is plan to add them. What is the scoop on Bows and or other ranged weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by Huskerman View Post
    I have not got the game yet. I really want to but I need to learn some more about it before committing to dropping the cash. With that, I have a question about ranged weapons. I love them. I see in the forums that there are recipes to make them but they are 'not in the game.' Does this mean they were once in the game and no longer or there is plan to add them. What is the scoop on Bows and or other ranged weapons?

There are zero recipes to make ranged weapons in game right now. Not sure where you seen that, but none are in game.
    Ranged weapons are not in game, nor is ammo, nor is the combat itself for ranged combat.

I doubt it will be in anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    There are zero recipes to make ranged weapons in game right now. Not sure where you seen that, but none are in game.
    Ranged weapons are not in game, nor is ammo, nor is the combat itself for ranged combat.

I doubt it will be in anytime soon.
    I came upon this post.

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...highlight=bows

Quote Originally Posted by Huskerman View Post

If you look next to bows and stuff it says "currently not in game"
    Same with polearms and other 2 handed weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    If you look next to bows and stuff it says "currently not in game"
    Same with polearms and other 2 handed weapons.
    I saw that but that is what threw me off. I didn't know if it was something they didn't have yet but were looking to add in the near future.

How often, roughly, do they add new features to the game?

Majority of things have been bug fixing, balancing, desync issues and background preparation for what is to come so its hard at this moment to really say they add 'x'features every 'x' weeks from my point of view.

yeh like DDT said, not really sure where they are with adding this into the game maybe a dev can confirm for you (and us).

The game at this point in time is all about building and terraforming your tribal area for future protection.
    Gathering and stockpiling resourses to level your skills and have stock ready, again for whatever is to come.
    Hunting animals.

Beyond that alot of people begin to lose interest in the game im afraid.

The list for axes,knifes,shovels,picks is about correct but as for the other items its hard to tell, the game is still developing so these may or may not be added i would think.