Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: old saw blade

old saw blade

FYI: I heard a rumor that nobody is getting 'old saw blade' I just got one at scavenging 36

As a matter of ease the devs could add a recipe for said blade. with a punch, and a hammer, you can take a small medium or large sheet of metal and make a saw blade. Thats basically how they are made in real life, but they use a hydraulic press to make the cuts for the teeth

ive found 2 in 2 weeks, not a common thing, keep it safe

some things in this game need to have more value and give scavenge a purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by FabricSoftener View Post
    FYI: I heard a rumor that nobody is getting 'old saw blade' I just got one at scavenging 36
    I got three yesterday...

I got one on scav 5 few wipes ago ;P

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    some things in this game need to have more value and give scavenge a purpose.
    ???

I completely have no clue what that statement means

Quote Originally Posted by FabricSoftener View Post
    ???

I completely have no clue what that statement means
    I think that was in response to Hammrain's suggestion that saw blades should be craftable from sorted metal resources. The Hopiite wants them to remain rare & non-craftable. I tend to agree with Hammrain. Let em be crafted.

I agree with the notion that some things should only be obtained by scavenging.. It gives that profession choice value.. What's next, making metal decorations craftable?

Quote Originally Posted by randomt View Post
    I agree with the notion that some things should only be obtained by scavenging.. It gives that profession choice value.. What's next, making metal decorations craftable?
    honestly why not? you can find scrap metal why not make it look pretty, you have the tools. Just seems like it would make sense to be abel to make components out of raw mats.... i dunno have a quality difference between the jury rigged crafted components and the scavenged ones.