Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lets please keep this thread civil.

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy21007 View Post
    ddt ya lieing jackass, i havent touched any tree in over 5 months, so far 8 trees sprouted beside my city, and they have all been purposly choped down when i asked every1 to leavem be. Also my tribes inactive, so go piss off on that noob shit. i keep waiting n waiting for the area to refill, Also the logs i do i have 6 months ago i went to an area far from my city and brought them back. My area is dead, And some1 is purposely keeping it deforested. and its not my tribe, their all inactive, isnt macs, So that leaves you.

Let me get this straight. If its not mac or you. Then it must be me? I love to see your logic and thought process on that.

Besides, I said its your tribes or you. I know for a fact that Pawnee has members cutting down local trees and clear cutting the area.

A member of macs tribe did just cut down a bunch of trees right in front of someones place there and the players moved there tribe because of it.So to say its all other players is just dead wrong.

I'm not sure what everyone is arguing about, but the most populated areas will never have enough trees and will almost always be clear cut.

Believe me I'll go for anyone else's trees before I go for my own!

lol

I remember when all trees were pretty much chopped down and everyone complained.
    Now we have loads of trees, granted not right on everyones doorstep and people still complain.

Remember carts are coming which will make gathering easier i assume, if trees where everywhere people would leave their safe zone even less than they do now.
    I am more concerned about the impact carts will have on the game in its current state to be honest than trees.
    I see Carts=easier/quicker collection of resourses, which means quicker building and crafting, then what quicker boredom/nothing left to do?
    Thats my main worry if they are not adding other fun things to do soon after.

Xsyon Citizen
    Thanks for the tipp with firewood ... I try to avoid populated regions - and as jooky posted - they have a problem with the trees in the green mist ... so lets give them a hand