Thread: Anybody???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Anybody???

I just started playing and am surprised at the lack of other players. I know this sounds stupid, and I'm a brand new player, but I've been wandering for a while and have come across nobody. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

People? Why are you looking for other people? Frankly as a resource, they are overrated as they often can be very difficult to harvest. And just between you and me, I suspect they were behind this whole Apocalypse thing.

Now bears, that's another thing. You always know where you stand with bears. Of course, right now bears are also hard to find.

Ravelli

People dont exist, just like the fourms they got tierd of people and stuff n fled for the hills, but this is a post apoc game, anything being social kinda defeats the life rebegining stance XD

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy21007 View Post
    People dont exist, just like the fourms they got tierd of people and stuff n fled for the hills, but this is a post apoc game, anything being social kinda defeats the life rebegining stance XD
    thanks for your input, but I found him.

do you still play?

yea i log in once a day, but i dont do anything, morons keep massing chopin my trees down, so i dont see a point to do anything till carts and tree planting gets ingame.

Thanks guys, I know it as a pretty nooby thing to ask.

I love the Marx brothers.