Hallowed Grounds!

Happy Halloween Survivors!

To Celebrate this years Halloween, the Guides of Xsyon will hold a PvP Tournament with a twist!

We will have a brand new Arena built for this event, and we will have some fantastic rewards for those taking part, and the overall winner!
    So bring your skills and best gear to Hallowed Grounds and let the battles commence!

So, what is the Event?

-This Event will be a PvP Tournament, 1v1 style.
    -It will be organised in Bracket rounds, until we have an overall winner.
    -In the last round, if the number of players left is odd, then the player will fight each other and gain 1 point per kill. The player with the most points wins.
    -If the last round has an even number of players, it will be a standard 1v1 to the death.

Rules

-Once you are summoned to the Arena, there will be no Player Killing unless its is your turn to battle.
    -Absolutely no Looting of other players.
    -Once the Guides announce the Event is over, you may continue to PvP and Loot as normal.

Where/when will the Event take place?

-The Event will be held at the new Guide Arena in Zone: 978 - Position: 884 / 659
    -It will take place at 4pm PST. This coming Sunday 10/30/2011
    -players will be summoned to the event.

Rewards you say?

-Each Survivor taking part will receive a small Jack- o' -lantern no matter if you win or loose.
    - Each runner up (2nd place and anyone who is 3rd or joint 3rd) will receive 1 item of their choice, aslong as its in-game and not a pre-order weapon.
    -2nd place will also receive an extra item of their choice, so 2 in total.
    -1st place will receive 2 items of their choice (aslong as its in-game and not a pre-order weapon) and also the Big Horned Jack- o' -Lantern pictured above.

Notes

-We are aware that not all of our players like to take part in the PvP events, don't worry... we have not forgotten about you. We have some other Events in mind that will take place next week. So look to the forums to find out what they are and when they are!

We don't want to give away any of the tricks or treats that players may receive during the event, so if you want to find out what these will be you need to attend to find out.

We look forward to seeing all of you attend, and hope that you have a fantastic Halloween.

p.s Treats might be given to those who bribe me with Candy
    p.s.s The Jack- o' -Lanterns are Helms and are purely cosmetic!

What time zone are you talking about?

Do you prefer yampah or milkweed candy?

What sort of bribe would I take for Guides to hold events in the south east corner of the lake?

Ravelli

As much as i'd like to take part, midnight on a Sunday doesnt really suit me
    hopefully next time.

Xsyon Citizen
    4pm PST equals 12pm (midnight) for me in Europe..

Its understandable for a US based game to hold events in timeslots suitable for the primary customer, it still sucks for us 'overseas' folk.. especially on a sunday (which usually is on monday for some).

Why not hold the event on saturday?

Anyway, fun to see that the pvp-minded crowd is supplied with events.

Quote Originally Posted by eric View Post
    4pm PST equals 12pm (midnight) for me in Europe..

Its understandable for a US based game to hold events in timeslots suitable for the primary customer, it still sucks for us 'overseas' folk.. especially on a sunday (which usually is on monday for some).

Why not hold the event on saturday?

Anyway, fun to see that the pvp-minded crowd is supplied with events.
    Sunday is one of the most active days in game.
    Why not hold it in Friday? We all know that most people are geeks and never go out on Fridays. Haha just kidding.

Sunday is a good day for the MOST people that play. Sucks you cant make it. They do have events other than Sundays. They are just more rare because Sunday is normally the best day for the market base. I'm glad they do it this way, unlike listening to the few (like they did with server down times see how great that worked out for them).

you should be hitting numlock to take these screens

Hi,

Yes it would have been a possibility but I also like showing chat, interface, map and so on. I can hit numlock next time no problem.

thanks