Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tribe Architecture Event!

Greetings Survivors!

Were looking for the best Tribe layout and design.

Would you like to submit your Tribe into the Event? If so, send me a personal inbox registering your tribe.

We need the following infomation...
    Tribe Name:
    Tribe Size in total:
    Tribe Totem Location(Cords):
    Tribe Leader:

On Sunday the 13th of November Starting at 12pm PST we will tour each Tribe and decide which one has the best layout and design.

We are looking for how you have designed your Tribe, the type of layout you have, and the use of the Architecture parts you have found.

We will take screenshots of the Tribes that take part, and we will reward the winning Tribe with Rewards still to be determined.

The Event starts right now, and will last until we tour on the 13th.

Good Luck everyone!

Update!

Hello Survivors!

Myself and GuideMihr toured around each Tribe that took part in the Event.
    Altogether, there were 14 tribes that took part!

Its going to take some time to go through all of the Tribes and pick the Winner.
    There were some truly impressive Project completed and ongoing. Some great ideas, and some really building that I think defy the laws of physics

We are going to take a few days to really go through each one and sort some photos out for you to all have a look at.
    Once we have decided which Tribe wins, we will announce It here.
    This is when we will announce what the prize will be.

Thank you to everyone who took part, you've all created some amazing Tribes!

Good Luck to you all!

Are you speaking tribe cities only? Are homesteads eligible? If so, will they be in different categories?

Just curious. Not sure if I can complete with the real estate advantage of large tribe.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Crokus View Post
    Are you speaking tribe cities only? Are homesteads eligible? If so, will they be in different categories?

Just curious. Not sure if I can complete with the real estate advantage of large tribe.

Thanks.
    This is for everyone no matter on size of tribe.
    Were not judging the Tribes on how big they are or how many architecture parts they have managed to find.

We are simply judging on how the player/players have used what parts they have available.
    We may do 2 categories such as Homestead sizes 1-5 then anything 5+ etc.

Once we see who takes part we will determine if we have 2 categories, however the judging will be the same.

I understand. Thanks for the clarification. Game on.

Well, ours isnt much, but here is info to include us:

ooops...PM sent

hehe thanks Severin

Deacon, you're supposed to pm (private message) GuideRaguel. Good luck.

So far we have 4 tribes taking part.
    Any other tribe wanting to enter? There is still time

I should have my place done by the weekend and I will submit my app tonight. I'm at work atm and don't have my coords.

I'm going around tonight making videos of some of the people that applied to the event.

Here is Wizard's
    http://youtu.be/lcW86lWnUNY

Sorry we missed this event. This is our busy time of year in the shop and haven't had any free time in a while. I look forward to seeing the screens/vids? of all the tribes.