Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jefferysauto View Post
    I been the community leader of my guild since 98,
    So are you a community leader of your guild since 98? No modesty there *rollseyes*

No one here cares.

Now that I have said that.

On topic-

No some random noob should have control of the clan if the leadership quits for something else. But the leadership should at least give a thought to its clan. I personally think if he has a problem with his clan being dead, perhaps he should go it alone for a while. I have had to do it in Roma Victor when my clan went inactive for about 2 months. But they came back in force.

After giving this much more thought, I think that being able to remove a leader should not be an option. The leader, active or not, picked the name location etc at the begining. His/Her absence may be out of their control, not just moved on. Perhaps a military deployment.

If you feel you dont have authority to handle stuff in current tribe, then move on, start a new one. Sort of like RL...sometimes you just have to start over from scratch.

Hallendra was the original leader of Xsyon and she passed this responsibility to me, she trusted me enough to do it. If you stop playing and you are a leader, you should consider your followers and place someone in charge of the tribe in your absence. This is a chance you have to take, but it is best to keep the tribe going.

Xsyon Citizen
    Or you can do it like 'One/Two/Geronimo' did with Apache... he just disbanded the tribe without telling anyone of his decision.
    From what I heard ingame, Belthar joined the tribe a few weeks ago. And suddenly and without warning the tribe didn't exist anymore.

I've 'scavenged' some nice rare items from the ruins of that camp/tribe . Oh and lots of tools I could use for my craft!