In serious thought on getting Xyson

but got questions, if i play casually, off and on, would i get penalized or so (like from the decay skills). never been much hardcore at games.

Also I love sandbox games death, so this sandbox mmo sounds kick ass, would it fulfill my love of sandbox?

Xsyon Citizen
    I "paused" for about 6 months and when I entered the game again - nothing had changed (no skill decay or anything) - quite on the opposite really ... some receipts that where implemented during that period had been added to list of things my character could do.

So at least up to now - casual players wont have any penalties.

skills don't decay and I as far as I know nothing is planned for decay'ing skills.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    skills don't decay and I as far as I know nothing is planned for decay'ing skills.
    They do plan to have skill decay, and skill pools, and soft caps.

yeah I have looked at this game for a long time, so they haven't implemented skill decay yet? i guess no hurry on that.

is this game growing?, seems like kinda niche game.

Planning :P?

Supposedly it should be in-game. Though it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Egatavay View Post
    yeah I have looked at this game for a long time, so they haven't implemented skill decay yet? i guess no hurry on that.

is this game growing?, seems like kinda niche game.
    I see new names in game just about every day now. The game seems to be growing.

Mutants and zombines are coming soon. Some speculation has these new neigbors breaking into your bins and stealing your stuff so you may want to consider building a secure tribeland sooner rather than later if you plan to go it alone.

Carts to transport resources are incoming too. Jump into the IRC for a quick Q & A when you can.