AKATSUKI organization recruiting

[i]The Akatsuki is a group of High Ranked individuals who left their villages. They are banded together with the sole purpose of achieving world domination. The Akatsuki is composed of 10 members. All members are extremely powerful and some of the most dangerous people in the world. Akatsuki members travel in pairs, with one member complementing the abilities of the other.

Akatsuki members all wear a dark black cloak with red clouds on it. The cloak also has a collar that fully covers the neck of the individual. Each Akatsuki member also wears an unique ring. Each ring bears some sort of special significance.[/i]
    [b]
    Were recruiting till we achieve 10 stable members.[/b] [img]http://www.xsyon.com/images/fbfiles/images/Akatsuki2.jpg[/img]

Re:AKATSUKI organization recruiting

hey ill join lets make this the best organization ever

welcome to akatsuki

Do I smell Naruto rip off? Or is it just me?
    although good luck with your 10 men clan, I hope you can achieve world domination with just 10 men.
    Nevertheless: Good luck

true we are copying naruto cause its a good name and we like it the 10 men thing will not last long as we know it will take more people to expand. but for now we only need 10 people.

you know i would like to point out that the akatsuki did not have only 10 people but that they also had spies and other people that were employed by individual members of the akatsuki... all though they were not full fledged members.... but whatever enjoy the tribe

ok everyone we know akatsuki had more than 10 members if u dont want to join please dont post here...

LOL

Was wondering when someone would capitalize on this name