Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm planning a new tribe land layout with a need to provide area for crops once they are patched in the game. Can you tell us the approximate size of the crop "tile"? Will it be an architectural item, similar to a floor tile? Movable and/or flat?

Or will the crop be placed like the road feature in the teraform functions?

Will crops be required to be placed on flat land or will we be able to grow them on hillsides?

I have a couple of questions:

1.) WIth recipes having various "qualities" now, must they be learned in order? I.e.: If I scavenge a Master quality Water Barrel recipe, (assuming my skill level is high enough) can I learn it without having previously learned "lesser" quality recipes?
    1.a.) What advantage is there to learning lower quality recipes (aside from the obvious "you don't have it yet")? Should I be relearning already known recipies since there are now higher quality ones?
    1.b.) I noticed there are now 6 Masonary schemes/recipies & I only know 5. Did you sneak one (new recipe) in on us?

2.) In the developer feedback for waterskins forum topic, someone (sorry - forgot who) posted a terrific idea for wells (that one of the admins/guides/devs liked as well) posted an idea for a "Well" recipe for masonary. Are there any plans to implement this?
    2.a) Following on the idea of a new recipe, when is the Masonary skill gonna get some attention?

3.) Safe Zones: Could you possibly give a quick list of ideas that are being bounced around for advantages/disadvantages of making a tribal zone safe/un-safe?
    3.a) What's going on with expansion totems?

4.) Agriculture: We've been waiting for a while for this. You've stated that it is basically done (only needing tweeking). What's going on with this?
    4.a.) Could you give us a general "this is how we plan on (subject to change) agriculture working & being used in game"?

5.) Where's the carts? Haven't heard anything for a while (other than they're in the test server).
    5.a) Mounts were mentioned with carts a couple of months back. Any update on this or have mounts been put off?

6.) Where's the ranged weapons? Haven't heard anything for a while.

I think that's it for now. Thanks in advance.