Hello all,

I've read on these here forums that advertising is on the horizon.

I haven't played in a long time, but I've lurked, and kept in touch with a few that are still in game. Sounds like things are progressing nicely.

The one thing that keeps me out though, and the one reason I can't see fit to make a donation yet, is the lack of open country suitable to my needs.

Seems to me it would be a good idea to turn on totem decay before inviting more people to come give it a whirl... that, or follow through on the promise of new land. I do mean the actual follow through rather than a promise of follow through on said promise.

In the past, I felt the new lands should be saved for when they are needed from a business standpoint but if one is afraid totem decay might turn off players that have already been turned off, then opening up new land is another option.

I understand this may lead to people spreading out more and being harder to find. Not a problem though. Those that want to be found can and will congregate. Those who only want to be found by people they enjoy gaming with can let those people know where they are and find each other.

A relatively quick initial totem decay to clear out the cobwebs is the best option imho, saving the new lands for that proverbial explosion of population some see coming.

Guess I'll leave it at that. I'm not really expecting all that much agreement and will put on my flame-retardant suit before reading any responses but just wanted to put my voice out there.

Thanks.