Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    so...

now there are people quitting because of this? ( I truly doubt it )

I would again suggest to take this to the abuse link, turn in a report and stop trying to wind folks up.

I would think that if the parties involved have not posted here about the details, this would indicate they don't want to stir up problems.

and I am curious how we will ever determine if this has been dealt with, since such things are handled in private. So, why exactly is this thread still going?

Quote Originally Posted by Mactavendish View Post
    so...

now there are people quitting because of this? ( I truly doubt it )

I would again suggest to take this to the abuse link, turn in a report and stop trying to wind folks up.

I would think that if the parties involved have not posted here about the details, this would indicate they don't want to stir up problems.

and I am curious how we will ever determine if this has been dealt with, since such things are handled in private. So, why exactly is this thread still going?

People have already quit, and things already have been said and reported in private. For all you know this could have been reported a million times.

Again DDT are you claiming that this has taken place and if so you need to report it? Making accusations with no proof to back them up and only hearsay would probably land you in trouble and not the person/staff member you keep bashing. I highly doubt this is taking place and I honestly never see you in this public chat that anyone can participate in, I would suggest you come in to this private chat more often if you are that concerned as I think you're spooking yourself in to believing this or that is happening when in fact it is not.

Come on teamspeak and talk some time or do you not like talking to me anymore?

I would make a suggestion to staff to adopt a staff bashing policy on the forum so that in the future when anything like this pops up it is locked and the person is warned as this game grows, more and more of this is going to take place and 99% of it is unfounded and just someones way of causing issues or trying to get said person removed from their duties which they do only for us the players and our continued enjoyment.

Quote Originally Posted by zookeeper View Post
    Again DDT are you claiming that this has taken place and if so you need to report it? Making accusations with no proof to back them up and only hearsay would probably land you in trouble and not the person/staff member you keep bashing. I highly doubt this is taking place and I honestly never see you in this public chat that anyone can participate in, I would suggest you come in to this private chat more often if you are that concerned as I think you're spooking yourself in to believing this or that is happening when in fact it is not.

Come on teamspeak and talk some time or do you not like talking to me anymore?

I would make a suggestion to staff to adopt a staff bashing policy on the forum so that in the future when anything like this pops up it is locked and the person is warned as this game grows, more and more of this is going to take place and 99% of it is unfounded and just someones way of causing issues or trying to get said person removed from their duties which they do only for us the players and our continued enjoyment.

Zookeep, I stopped logging onto that TS3 due to there is nothing there I want to hear. I dont want to hear the private talks of other people. Ive used to hang out there a lot heck I even have my own channel with our tribe name in it. So I'm not sure what you are talking about there.

These are not personal attacks, these are truths and facts. I know you think it hasnt taken place but they have others already said they have here. It wasnt me that started this thread so please stop trying to bring me up into bringing it public.

Ive reported this a few times already to GuideRaguel. It came to ahead when I had some members quit because of it. Lucky Ive talked to them and they are going to be playing again, but its hurts moral.

Wow DDT, that looks extremely recent. So where do the devs draw the line?

You can join any channel on the server if you like. I still don't see where you have proof of anything with that pic as it's a public voip and every channel is open to anyone. If you look at your channel icons each one has a check mark which means you have full access to join those channels, none are locked and shrouded in secrecy except his personal family channel which I have no business needing access to since that's for his family. I've sat in my own tribe channel and had other people join and talk, it's nice to actually talk to people one on one than typing it all out but respectfully we still have our own vent server as well since dark's ts is public and when everyone jumps in to channel we don't want to bother everyone with tribe talk while they are talking about something else.

I fail to see your concern over a public voip that anyone can join and participate in. I think it's a great way for other tribes to talk and get to know each other.

I already said it was public. You said you never seen me in there, and yet I have my own channel. Isnt that a little odd?
    I'm saying I dont believe devs should be giving out information to players in any form. I believe like guides no player should know their "IN GAME NAME". They shouldn't even know they are devs at all. Heck for all you know I could be a dev in game and you shouldn't know.

Devs and guides shouldn't be able to give players any type of private information gained through in game /whispers they shouldn't be able to use powers to spawn trees or trading with devs/guide accounts items.

Heck I was even told by a dev that if I killed him and looted him he would have to delete the items because they were not meant to be in game yet. I'm not trying to bash any dev, I'm saying its not good for the moral of the players to have private information publicly chatted about, whether its through TS3 public server, or /y or even just telling them in /w.
    Devs shouldn't be known who their player names are in game if they want to play as a player they should have a totally separate account for it just like guides to and should.

I'm glad to see that devs take interest in the game and play it, however, again telling other players what is said in /whisper isnt good is my only concern here.

I'm done with this topic, if anything else is needed I'm sure the guides/devs can message me.
    Ive already talked to them in PM's about these issues before a few times.

I've never seen any guide or dev do that either and if it has you need to take advantage of the system in place for reporting such things because at the moment they are just accusations/unfounded rumors. If you believe my wiki is comprised of info from a dev or guide it is not and all data contained was pulled from various contributors which is a very slow process otherwise I would of been done sometime ago.

I would really like to see in the future a set of forum rules that cover these types of threads. In my time on staff for wurm these types of threads have one purpose when publicly posted as there are systems in place to handle this without public display which hurts your case if there was one to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Mactavendish View Post
    Such drama!

Lol seriously. What happened to just enjoying a game because you have the free time to play it and relax? It isn't real life, after all =P