Kiartan - New Player

Hi everyone,

after a couple days of searching and looking around, I finally decided to buy the game and join you. Hopefully, I'll love it as much as I think I will; looks like the kind of game I always wanted to play.
    At the moment I'm at work, so I won't be able to play until this afternoon, but my character most likely will be called Kiartan (as one of my favourite characters from the Vikings folcklore). I'm up for some RP and I'd love to join an active and welcoming Tribe.
    I'm a spaniard which means that my play hours might be a bit different than -i guess- most of you.
    Anyways, I'm looking forward to see you around!

Joel

Greetings and welcome to Xsyon.
    Hope to see you in and around the world very soon.

Howdy

My name in game is LaughingOak. I'm the leader of The Pawnee.

We are always looking for friendly folk to join with us!

Please whisper me in game if you are interested in an active tribe that always helps new players.

Hello and welcome to the game.

Xsyon Citizen
    Welcome aboard. I just joined myself a couple days ago. This game gets pretty addicting, there is so much to do. Its not the conventional MMO but for some reason it holds my interest.

Greetings from the East

Greetings Kiartan! It's always nice to meet a new face in the wasteland. How fares you so far? Keep your head down low and your ears up high, and a axe or two encase you see winnie the pooh. As I am a trader I roam everywhere, and I most of learned a song our two in my travels. As I start heading back to the great lake ill make sure to keep a eye out for you. i always have interesting things in stock.

-Raventalon
    Goods & Exports