Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The initial cost could be reduced. I only say this as I was on the fence originally with this game and many of my gaming friends are still not sure whether to take the plunge. They're mature older gamers who do have a choice at the moment and are currently doing free beta testing elsewhere.

It's up the developers at the end of the day, it's their business plan in operation. The reduced download cost and months play might well be good move after they have sorted the server out of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    The initial cost could be reduced. I only say this as I was on the fence originally with this game and many of my gaming friends are still not sure whether to take the plunge. They're mature older gamers who do have a choice at the moment and are currently doing free beta testing elsewhere.

It's up the developers at the end of the day, it's their business plan in operation. The reduced download cost and months play might well be good move after they have sorted the server out of course.
    When I talk to people who are into "sandbox" games and try and talk to them about this one. They all say "its to much to get, 40 bucks is to much."

Then I tell them they blow that every other week on games like Diablo III, Skyrim, or any other title that is an offline game that they finish in a week or two.

Not to say those are bad games (quite the oppossite they are great games) but they are way more expensive when you think about the initial cost and the amount of time vs cost you get out of it.