Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hah Eric you made my day, thanks for the generous commentary Personally I feel that the other tribes in the contest deserve the kudos. Those multi-level buildings take a LONG time to build and I now have an appreciation for their time invested. Some really good architects showed their muscle in this event! Congratulations to the participants and Great job everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by severin View Post
    Great screenies, Raguel. Looking forward to next architecture event where I'm sure there will be even more tribes and homesteads participating.
    I think it's good you guys - Raguel and Mihr - now have a basic idea on how to judge these projects. Not an easy thing to do.

Thanks to DDT for the videos and thanks to Raguel and Mihr for travlelling around and look (next time you better make sure to load my Sugar pines, hehe).
    Hey, thanks. The Screenshots were taken by GuideMihr, he has a better computer than I, so is able to crank up the graphics.

Great job to him.

Just want to correct that it was Mihr taking the screenies. Good job on those.

I got a chance to stop by Industrial Strength yesterday. Must say, I was awed by the place. It looks like an academy coming upon it from afar.

Loved the organizational aspects, industrial efficiency. I especially liked the fact that individual architecture pieces were used to make such a realistic looking place. Showcases one of the very best parts of the game.

I liked seeing a second keep under construction as it gives me a vague idea of how it's done... but I'll need a lot of time with graph paper, rulers, and compass before I can even begin to try something of that magnitude.

It's the only one I've seen in person so far. Perhaps I'll have a chance to see the others while on walkabout. I'll come back here and sing their praise in due time

Good work everybody!

Wow, nice...it's amazing what people can do. Thanks for this event. I'm certainly impressed with talented builders in this game. I'm glad I got something for participating, but know there are many better sites than mine...some stuff I hadnt even thought of.

Thanks Again
    Deacon (Combat Engineer)

Wow. I have to get out more.

These are all so amazing.

Greetings Survivors!

I would just like to update you all on the current Prize giving situation for this event.
    I am aware that not all of you have received a prize, but you will.
    At this current time, I'm sat in the hospital looking at my new baby daughter.
    She isn't in the best of health so I may not be around for a few days.

But don't worry, I will pick up where I left of with the prize giving.
    I haven't forgotten about you.

Thanks all.

Quote Originally Posted by GuideRaguel View Post
    Greetings Survivors!

I would just like to update you all on the current Prize giving situation for this event.
    I am aware that not all of you have received a prize, but you will.
    At this current time, I'm sat in the hospital looking at my new baby daughter.
    She isn't in the best of health so I may not be around for a few days.

But don't worry, I will pick up where I left of with the prize giving.
    I haven't forgotten about you.

Thanks all.
    She will be in our thoughts, I hope she gets better and is well soon.

Raguel,

Congradulations on your daughter! I'm sorry to hear about her health & pray that everything turns out for the very best.

NO ONE will be pressuring you for these prizes in light of real life events. Family always comes first.

(We'll just pester Mihr )

Greetings Survivors!

I haven't forgot about the Survivors who have not received there prize for this event!
    I will be contacting you at some point today, to settle my debt!

See you all soon.