Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Combat system

That sounds more like a stone age setting then a apocaliptic oneO.O
    ,,There is 0 ranged combat. No spells for anything.''
    ,,There are no swords in Xsyon. Knives, Clubs, Axes, and Picks.''

I readed that the science in xsyon can envolve...so are there ranged weapons and swords planned for later?
    I like swords a lot because it fits my style very well and i find weapons like clubs to...let us say barbaricxD

Quote Originally Posted by Sendrik View Post
    That sounds more like a stone age setting then a apocaliptic oneO.O
    ,,There is 0 ranged combat. No spells for anything.''
    ,,There are no swords in Xsyon. Knives, Clubs, Axes, and Picks.''

I readed that the science in xsyon can envolve...so are there ranged weapons and swords planned for later?
    I like swords a lot because it fits my style very well and i find weapons like clubs to...let us say barbaricxD
    Yes Xsyon is set to evolve as time goes on. Its still in "Prelude".
    Yes they do have plans for not only ranged weapons, but magics also.

Ranged attacks have already been worked on, and other things are taking place a bit before this. I dont think it will be anywhere near 2 years for that. Maybe a month or so.

Magics well, I would expect it to take longer but again I think long before 2 years. You can say maybe in a week just as well as you can say maybe in 2 years.

Thanks guys you helped me a lot.
    The combat system is not what i expected but i give it a try.

Uhm...sorry if i ask to much but how is it with the pvp?I readed the only place where you are safe is in a your tribes place or something like that meaning you cant attack them but they can attack you...that sounds a little bit crazy so could you explain it a bit pls?I hope its not like automatic attack dissabeling...guards or stuff like that ok but just automaticly turn it off would take away to much freedom if you ask me.

You can not attack someone inside their own tribe areas. If they are in your tribe area, someone else's tribe area or anywhere outside of a tribe area you can attack them.

Again the only place YOU cant attack someone is inside their OWN tribe area. They can attack you inside their own tribe area, but you cant attack them back.

Yes its automatic disabling attacking. No guards just coded that way. Think of it as their own safe zone.

So you cant defend yourself?That sounds very unfair..i hope they change that later.
    If they would change the automatic disabeling of your attacks in enemy tribe zones to guards it would be awesome.

Thanks for answering my questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sendrik View Post
    So you cant defend yourself?That sounds very unfair..i hope they change that later.
    If they would change the automatic disabeling of your attacks in enemy tribe zones to guards it would be awesome.

Thanks for answering my questions.
    I don't think you understand what they are saying.

Inside your tribe zone nobody can attack you, outside your tribe zone is FFA PVP.

If you go into someone else's tribe zone they can kill you - so stay out of their territory unless you know them.