View Poll Results: Which do you prefer out of the following..?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 panel, as it is right now.

1 3.33%
  • 2 groups (health / life / energy / faith) and (hunger / thirst / comfort / encumbrance)

7 23.33%
  • 4 groups (health/life) (energy/faith) (hunger/thirst) (comfort/encumbrance)

7 23.33%
  • 8 indvidual gauges you can move anywhere.

15 50.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gauge Panel FeedBack 11/28/2011

Greetings Survivors!

We are revising the Gauge Panel and would like your input on what you would prefer out of the above Poll options.

We are also adding Colors to the Bars to help players determine what is what among the bars.

We would like you to make a vote on what you prefer, and if you wish you can leave a comment below.

Thank you.

I voted 8 individual, because I didnt see put it back like it was as an option.

I am assuming that Health/Life is actually Health/Faith....

Quote Originally Posted by Drubchen View Post
    I am assuming that Health/Life is actually Health/Faith....
    I think they mean "Health/Adrenaline"

If I knew what faith was going to be used for, I could make a better choice. Is it going to be like mana? If so then I would like to see it grouped with Health more (or just have all bars in their own movable windows)

If its going to be more like food, comfort where it decays slowly then, group it up with those.

Adrenaline isnt really used anymore as there is a green bar under your toon when you use it. Almost can be removed from the list IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    I voted 8 individual, because I didnt see put it back like it was as an option.
    Ditto. Its the only way I see of making most people happy.

Xsyon Citizen
    I too would like to have the option to revert to the good old setup, possibly also with the old but not silly icons..

I looked at the poll results and am amazed that 8 gauges was an option and that it is ahead in the poll. It would seem a big mess to me, but maybe I'm just not visualizing it correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by China View Post
    I looked at the poll results and am amazed that 8 gauges was an option and that it is ahead in the poll. It would seem a big mess to me, but maybe I'm just not visualizing it correctly.

It would be big mess, but better than the other s

You have 8 gauges with all options.
    Its a matter of how they are grouped into moveable windows.

1 Group of 8 (8), 2 Groups of 4 (8), 4 Groups of 2 (8) or 8 Singles.

I voted 2 groups but would prefer 8 individual groups only if they were "sticky".

i.e. move two or more bars together until they touch so they become grouped. They ove together until you separate them with control+drag or something to that effect.