Xsyon Citizen

April 13 Problems

1. No picture for "Medium wood handle"

2. No info for item?(looked like a metal thumbtack/roofing nail with a rivet)

3. Kicked off about 4 PM and came back with no shirt, bra only, confirmed visual, lol :blush:

4. Female characters are still showing in their inventory diff clothes than they picked to start with.-every character that I have made. The character made and what is picked are same, just inventory shows diff.

5. Something with swimming changed. Before when I treaded water/dog paddle I regained energy. Now it regains for about 3 notches and then starts to decrease again. Makes it really hard to get back to shore.

6. Fought 2 diff people , they started, no challenge. They lost health and I lost very little. I'm not a PVP'er but this was not balanced.

7. At times, Still noticing gap between female shirt and pants. Looks like character was made in two parts and put together.

8. Waterfall near "South" not flowing. The one above is, there is spray at landing, but waterfall frozen.

Re:April 13 Problems

Calimos wrote:
    8. Waterfall near "South" not flowing. The one above is, there is spray at landing, but waterfall frozen.
    For that one, it would lead me to believe it's a player-made waterfall, such as the one featured HERE(along with a lake) - As water does not flow in player terraformed locations.

Calimos wrote:
    1. No picture for "Medium wood handle"

2. No info for item?(looked like a metal thumbtack/roofing nail with a rivet)

3. Kicked off about 4 PM and came back with no shirt, bra only, confirmed visual, lol :blush:

4. Female characters are still showing in their inventory diff clothes than they picked to start with.-every character that I have made. The character made and what is picked are same, just inventory shows diff.

5. Something with swimming changed. Before when I treaded water/dog paddle I regained energy. Now it regains for about 3 notches and then starts to decrease again. Makes it really hard to get back to shore.

6. Fought 2 diff people , they started, no challenge. They lost health and I lost very little. I'm not a PVP'er but this was not balanced.

7. At times, Still noticing gap between female shirt and pants. Looks like character was made in two parts and put together.

Is this implying that whoever attacks first is put at a disadvantage by design? Your "I'm not a PVP'er but this was not balanced" statement makes it sound that way.

*Edit*

After reading it again, you may have said "no challenge" because it was easy to beat them. I first though it meant that a challenge-mode type thing was not initiated.

Actually I think one of the people you fought may have been me, and I agree it was very strange and unbalanced seeming.

I have already spoken with Jooky a little in regards to combat and he knows it needs a lot of work. I have definitely noticed what appears to be sever desync issues between players. For instance It looks to me like I am far out of your range yet you still hit me. However this may be partially due to lag also, unfortunately there is no Ping meter as of yet to test my lag with.

Combat needs a major work over anyway, it does not feel fluent nor like you are in control, swing speeds and stunning is messes up and Parry does not function correctly.

Jooky told me that once they get some other issues worked out they'll focus heavily on getting combat overhauled and fixed up, so fingers crossed that happens soon.

Xsyon Citizen

Yes Edwa, one of the people I fought was you. I did nothing to protect myself (parry,etc.). I just spammed the left and right mouse buttons. I had a little OVER 3/4 health by the time you ran out. While you were the aggressor, I did not run, and the fight did not seem fair.
    Regarding the distance between the people fighting, When you moved away the blows did not seem to be landing on my end.

1 - 3 should be fixed when the patcher comes out