Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Dream Ghosts PVE/PVP/RP Tribe

[URL=http://img33.imageshack.us/i/dglogo.jpg/][IMG]http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/3382/dglogo.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Prologue:

We came from a silent area of stones that were shining into various color cycles. We stayed there in safety for a while because we could build much tougher tools out of the surrounding stone. One day the earth shook ferociously and aftershocks went on for days. The area we depended on became a deep canyon. We had to pack up and move on to the next adventure.

looking for Citizens to launch into the adventure. Ranks will be managed and Elections will be each week-month depending on the cause/demand.

We will be neutral

If you like the unknown, being isolated, adventuring and special operations of all sorts, please apply or send me a message so we can talk about all this.

I have a heavy mmo/gaming background , mostly open pvp but i do not come here with that mindset.

if you played the following games you need to join my tribe immediatly :

Neocron (1,2), ww2online (battleground europe), wurm, Fallen Earth, System Shock 2, Deus Ex, Fallout, etc.

FORUMS : TBD

Background : Secret Society (undisclosed information)

Currently recruiting tribesmen who seeks :

- Adventure
    - Teamwork
    - Tribe life
    - Fun
    - PVP/PVE/RP
    - Exploration

Re:The Dream Ghosts PVE/PVP/RP Tribe

On a serious note - are you entering as a clan? Or just yourself looking for recruits?

Re:The Dream Ghosts PVE/PVP/RP Tribe

updated...

Re: The Dream Ghosts PVE/PVP/RP Tribe

I play Wurm now and would like to play Zsyon been waiting to play

ok sign me up

Welcome to the Tribe Zebon, you made a wise choice.

Sound good I have a well versed knowledge of gaming and I think joining this tribe is a good idea for me. I would like to sugest that other gamers join as well. Add me to the tribe please. I am indeed interested.

For some reason, this reminds me of Ebay, where people bid on there own sales to bump the price

[b]reubenmunro wrote:[/b]
    [quote]For some reason, this reminds me of Ebay, where people bid on there own sales to bump the price [/quote]

Shilling? Never!

due to the wipe i have lost a few tribesmen application,

please re-apply and reply to this thread

I welcome new entrys as well. We now have working forums up and website in construction.

Thanks