Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nor I ...

gonna give it up for today .. don't want to get frustrated

November 26 2011

Hello Xsyon Citizens!

Sorry this patch date was so hectic. A mistake was made by one of our team that had never been done before. Files with Russian cyrillic names were accidentally added to some of the packed data files and this caused all sorts of problems when patched through the launcher.

This has been sorted out and we worked all night on other crash issues that players have been reporting.

We've updated the Test build. If you have frequent crashes on the Main Server, please log in to the Test Server for a while to see if you can crash with the same type of actions. If we can confirm that we've fixed the issues we will patch to the Main Server.

If you still crash frequently on the Test Serrver, or if you can confirm that crashes are fixed, please report directly here:
    Bugs Email

Thanks!
    from Update section ^__^ . all that's left now is teeesting

Added after 1 54 minutes:

OOOK i can confirm that i DO NOT CRASH on the test server. played for 1h, no crashes. On the normal server i usually crash after 5 minutes or less.
    Good. now pls, fix the main server

Still crashing (as of now, 4x this morning). Logs sent.

Quote Originally Posted by stonedogg1 View Post
    Still crashing (as of now, 4x this morning). Logs sent.
    are you crashing on the test server or main server ??

Crashed on main server. Crash log sent to bugs email.

First time logging in since patch. Hadn't moved yet. Was just messing with new status bars. This was on a clean install, newly reformatted drive.

Not to worry, on the splash screen it states that there will be server down time from 9-10 PST for a patch to correct this. Hold tight my friends! You're trees are still growing!

still crashing, using my laptop. sent the reports

edit : crashed with my PC as well

Random Crash after 5 minutes

Hello all! I just got back after taking a break to get through the Holidays with our new business only to find I am crashing about every 5 to 10 minutes. I sent a crash report however the description page does not mention whether I will get a response or not, it simply asks for the reports. So I am wondering if there are any suggestions or known fixes since this thread talks about crash problems, but no solution are posted.

In short nothing has changed on my side since I last played I believe in late October or early November. I tried deleting the Xsyon.exe with no luck. I uninstalled and reinstalled the entire game, still no luck. I updated my graphic drivers. Changed/lowered in game video settings even though my computer runs Xsyon very well at high settings. After four days of trying I am at a loss for anything else I can do and the game is unplayable with constant crashes. Any ideas or suggestions are much appreciated.

Edited: The Cause of my crashes were actually the graphics card. After I got a blue screen of death I began to suspect hardware =)