Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
DDT, don't you think 6 months is not something this game can afford? Hell, it's been what, 7-9 months since release? I love this game man and I feel ya on defending those people, but 6 months is a bit of a stretch. If someone paid for the initial cost of the game, plopped a totem, stopped paying the sub, and haven't returned for over 3 or 4 months they are not coming back and have no right to be upset their stuff is gone. This is a game that depends heavily on land and resources, both of which are claimed all over the world by inactive totems that haven't been touched or logged into in months. New players come into the game, see the dead areas everywhere, and log right back out. It happens every day and you're honestly kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

My advice to Jordi: whatever you do, do it quick and get it done with so this game can progress. Ignoring this issue and dragging it on for 6 months or even 3 or 4 months is a HUGE mistake, and this game cannot afford to not progress.

I agree with what you are saying that he needs to make the choice now and get it started.

Who is to make the call of what is effort in the game? I mean does he have to goto every totem look at every account and say "Yep this one had been putting in enough effort they can keep it".

I see no difference in a solo totem and a member in a tribe that are inactive growing the radius. Dont punish solo players because they are not in a tribe of 50 people (or were not).

I know you think these people are leaving because of these "dead" totems, but they have a right to that land. These players would be upset even if they didnt have dead totems and they were being actively used.

Remove all inactive accounts from ALL tribes not just solo totems, butonly after giving warning is what I'm saying.
6months being too long? Yep. I said it then I'm saying it now. However, he said this to them. Where was all the people backing me when I said it then? See back then it were players unhappy with the game. Going to go inactive. Now its the other way. I dont believe its fair to them, just as I dont believe its fair to us to have to have suffered through it for months. But I dont think its right for these people to come back to missing totems and land they worked over lost because players NOW want their spots.

They left with the word that they would be warned BEFORE decay. At the very least they need a warning. 6 months sucks and I didnt agree with it then, however, thats what they were told.