Thread: new player

new player

i'm looking for a tribe to help me learn the ropes i have quite a bit of experience in many other mmorpgs but none in xsyon. hope someone is willing to take me in

Welcome to Xsyon.

I hope you find the game as fun as I do, or more.

Welcome. If you run across me I'll be happy to help you out. Do note I'm not a tribe though. So maybe there wasn't much of a reason posting... Either way welcome to Xsyon hope you enjoy yourself.

Well, Lux Arcana, Industrial Strength, Apache Tribe (If they're still around) are at least some of the tribes that will welcome you into their fold, new player or not, experienced or not .

You can check out Tribe Advertisement Sub-forum for more tribes .

Welcome to the game, should you have any inquiries you are welcome to whisper me in-game or pm here on the forums .

Quote Originally Posted by VeryWiiTee View Post
    Well, Lux Arcana, Industrial Strength, Apache Tribe (If they're still around) are at least some of the tribes that will welcome you into their fold, new player or not, experienced or not .

You can check out Tribe Advertisement Sub-forum for more tribes .

Welcome to the game, should you have any inquiries you are welcome to whisper me in-game or pm here on the forums .

Apache has been disbanded for a while.

I believe I talked to this person in the game a bit ago and they are in a tribe.

Probably.. Didn't noticed the post date ..