Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Don't forget about the event tomorrow!

Due to the server crashing, we have to redo the event. Thanks for everyone showing up, and we will set it up for next weekend.

Keep up the good work guys. Doing a great job on helping around the tribe getting some things finished up, and cleaned up. Lots of bricks/mortar were done today.

Good job on the event yesterday guys, had a fun time. Even some of the newer people made it. Well done.

Great job guys in the work on the tower. Welcome all the new members (been getting quiet a few lately). Keep up the good work.

Welcome to the few new members over the last 2 days. Keep up the good work guys, tribe is really holding its own. I like to see that we have a lot of people willing to not only help work in tribe stuff, but also helping new members. Good job.

Keep working on the carts everyone doing a great job. Thanks for all the help, we should have them soon.

Congrats guys and gals on making the first cart in the game!
    Everyone did a great job. Even the new members helping out when they were online everyone willing to pitch in.

Baby is still the only cart marker in the game sold a few already.

I want to welcome all the new members, it looks like we will be needing more housing to fit all the activity.

Keep up the good work everyone, making -IS- still the most active and fun tribe in the game.

I want to welcome all the new members.

Great showing at the event today always nice to see -IS- having active members around the world.

Xsyon has really been picking up, been seeing some old players returning and some new faces.

Good job guys on all the hard work keep it up. Its what makes Industrial Strength so great, seeing everyone working together and having fun.

-IS- Hunting trip is being planned, so make sure you guys got your gears, your carts, and lets kill some mutants!!!

I want to welcome all the new members, I know you will find what you were looking for.

WOW guys did a lot of work on the city while I was sleeping. I wake up and so much was done. Good job.

I want to welcome all the new members, I think we got 10 people in the last 3 or 4 days. Good news also is everyone seems to be having a good time and sticking with the game. That's the main point of -IS- making the game fun for players in Xsyon.

I want to say contrats to our newest officer Angelique. She is our crafting officer, and more than willing to help any players with questions about how to craft or gather, or -IS- related questions.