Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    WOW that was some fun hunting, Im going to post screenshots and videos later of the trips. Nice going hunting with tribemates.

I havnt got around to posting the videos, but I will see what I can do this week. We still have live streaming going on a good bit (we have 3 people streaming now). Check the webpage www.IS-BC.com for any updates and news.

Got a few new people, we are now 100+ members in the tribe and still growing. We are the largest trading hub in the game by far. Really proud of all the actives we got going. Been doing a lot of PVP, and hunting, crafting is looking good with special orders and trading trips.

WOW a lot going on this week. Uploaded the hunting party video took me a while was sick and busy in real life.

Got a ton of new members over the last week, so welcome.
    Working on a few projects around zone 739, including making a combat tower of pain. Looking forward to seeing how that turns out. Thanks Luka for doing a lot of that work.

Had some PVP events going on here is a live-stream video of one of them. Very good fights.

PVP Video
    http://www.twitch.tv/industrialstrength/b/312115133

Hunting Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff79AILECEc

Opened up again.

Wanted to update this thread, and say we are taking new members. So feel free to contact us to join.

Good job at the event today guys, good teamwork.

I want to say anyone looking for a tribe that is looking for help, and a tribe that works together check us out.

If one is looking for a tribe to join my advise would be to steer clear of this tribe. This tribe, and DDT, has no honor. My advise if someone is looking for a tribe is to log into the game, view general chat and ask a few questions. Then pick a real tribe.

Quote Originally Posted by raven View Post
    If one is looking for a tribe to join my advise would be to steer clear of this tribe. This tribe, and DDT, has no honor. My advise if someone is looking for a tribe is to log into the game, view general chat and ask a few questions. Then pick a real tribe.
    What is your issue with this tribe? I am not a member, I have no issues with them. I actually like everyone in the tribe. I also like most of the people in game. They are doing nothing different than any other large tribe/clan has ever done in any other game. They are trying to bring order to the maddness that is an online game. If this means a few peoples toes get stepped on so be it.

When it comes to top tribes to join in game Industrial Strength is one of the top 3 to me.

I don't have a problem with anyone in this game, which feels great and I can understand stand some of you may dislike someone on a per person basis. But I think it is a shame to talk ill of an entire tribe, or judge an entire tribe due to the fact you dislike one of the members.

Just like real life, should we discriminate against an entire country based on the action of a few people who are citizens of it? I guarantee every country has a few people who we could get along with famously, I see this as the same concept for tribes.

IS looks a good tribe to me. Guys is there still room for a new IS member? What will happen with my totem when i join? Do i need to breakdown my camp?

Snakepit