Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    I would like to welcome Legion members, Dang, Unclean, Dave and Liquidblade to -IS- glad to have you guys aboard and cant wait to see all the things we can do.

Keep up the good work, lots of remodeling going on finally got the walls up!!!

Woots, good job everyone on all the terraforming. I didnt even think we could get so much of it done so fast. Just a few more floors to go.

Man, the tribe looks like a mess now, but I hope the remodel will be done this week. Keep up the good work everyone, and I want to welcome all the new members and thanks for helping out.

We should have a tribe webpage up sometime this week or next also. Things are progressing nicely.

All the player housing is put up, just finishing up the mats.

Welcome all the new members, tribe has been very active good job guys.

I want to thank all the people putting in the hard work. Once this contest is over I will be a happy camper haha.

Grats guys, we got all the player housing inside the main area done. Still working hard on the keep. Keep up the good work.

I want to say congrats to Fyrex/Luka on his promotion. He is our new Combat Officer. He will be handling relations with other tribes setting up duels and contests. Also hunting party events. Good work Fyrex.

If anyone wants to set up PVP you can /w MrDDT or /w Luka.
    Thanks for all the hard work Fyrex.

I want to welcome all the new members, its been pretty active in -IS- with the new players. All the members have been doing great in helping new people into the game inside and outside of the tribe.

P.S. We are also working on a webpage it should be up in a few weeks.

Getting some old members coming back to the game/tribe, so that makes me really happy.

Updated the first page with our website, still a work in progress.

Great job everyone on the fight. We won all 3 rounds. It was good fun.

I want to thank GERMINIA for working with us to set it up. Good fun, good roleplay and cant wait to do it again.

Nice top floor to the keep is up, working our way down floor by floor. Good job guys on all the hard work.

Looks great guys, few more days and we should be done with that and moving on to the next project. "The Market"

Great job everyone in doing hunting. Also want to thank our live stream hostess. Sune, and Luka. Really looking good guys, had some fun out there.

Maybe another hunting party during the week, and one this weekend. Dont forget also there is a IS-BC PVP event this weekend, train up.