Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    ***Currently Not Recruiting***

Has the Xsyon Industrial Strengh anything to do with a Darkfall Unholy Wars guild with the same name ?

http://www.unholybanhammer.com/BH/

Because few of there members used a dupe in that game and got banned.

Krins Fury Industrial Strength

Krin Fury Industrial Strength

Because no guilds could possibly have the same name by coincidence. The names you list looks so similar it must be the same account owner for both. I think there are better ways to get this answer also, than the recruitment thread(albeit in hiatus) of the Xsyon tribe you bring into the conversation .
    Last edited by Sparky; 05-27-2014 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Because no guilds could possibly have the same name by coincidence. The names you list looks so similar it must be the same account owner for both. I think there are better ways to get this answer also, than the recruitment thread(albeit in hiatus) of the Xsyon tribe you bring into the conversation .

funny dude

https://forums.darkfallonline.com/sh...=1#post5976413

GUILD DFUW: Industrial Strength SG NAMES: MrDDT/Krins Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Thanks Sparky for trying to stick up for us.

Industrial Strength is the same guild in both games. None of the IS people in Darkfall play in Xsyon or have played in Xsyon though, so none of the players cross over.

Krins Fury was the leader of that guild (a very small guild by the way), and it appears he received duped items and was banned for it. Industrial Strength does not allow cheating of any kind, Industrial Strength kicks or bans anyone that does cheating.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

no problem

happy to see you all are still alive and the game as well will be poping back on if you all will still have me if not i understand do you still use vent still but anyway will see someone in game ^_^