Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Industrial Strength Recruiting ALL PLAYERS WELCOME

Please Contact Baby, Dang, or MrDDT in game about joining.

***CURRENTLY NOT RECRUITING***
    Last edited by MrDDT; 10-07-2013 at 11:47 AM.

Thank you for your interest, we are no longer open to accepting new members.

thanks anyway.
    you might wanna put something on the front page saying you aren't accepting new members though.

Quote Originally Posted by booby_the_bird View Post

thanks anyway.
    you might wanna put something on the front page saying you aren't accepting new members though.
    Thanks already did soon as you posted I changed it. Sorry about the confusion.

We are no longer accepting new members.

Why no longer accepting new members?

We started accepting new members now that I am back

We are still accepting new members old players returning, or new players to the game. Premium or Trial accounts all welcomed.

About to start our large terraforming project on the Marketplace. Anyone else welcomed to help. We have been getting a lot of new players the last few weeks and are extremely active. Please drop on by for a look.

I wanted to say we are about to start terraforming work, our scrap is almost all removed thanks for everyone. This last month we have made a lot of progress I've counted over 200 scrap piles made by you guys. Very nice work.

The market area is the current building project, we will start terraforming tomorrow or the next day depending on the cleanup efforts. Dang will be setting up the buildings and doing some advanced terraforming with building if you wanted to check it out.

I cleaned up the list of members, we have over 20 active premium accounts (paid accounts that have logged in the last 20 days) and over 35 active total accounts. I'm very happy with this activity right now, we are still looking to getting new people and I want to help people learn the game. So please contact one of our members for an invite.