Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    1. Small fixes to crafting interface to reduce mouse clicks a.k.a batch crafting.
    2. animal breeding and taming to add more mini games to play also to help crafting and cooking supply.
    3.cooking im tired of sushi dernit.
    4.mobs that destroy the lingering remnants of ghost towns and items in the world that have been left unattended for long amounts of time.
    5.mobs that attack towns steal unprotected goods attack people at random adding a town defense mini game.

1. I want to discover something other than more junkpiles while out exploring.
    2. I want all these damn one time login totems to go the F#@& away.
    3. I want at least some of this S#!% that I've been gathering and scavenging to be worth something.
    4. I want to be held accountable for my actions.
    5. I want any feature that will inspire a reason or desire to continue playing.

Hartley

1) Fix crafting! Master quality armor with a bonecraft skill of 69?!? COME ON! 'Nuff said.
    2) Implement skill decay! Although I'm very happy for all of the players that have skilled to 100 in everything, you (the developers) have poisoned the game. Why the hell would ANYONE want to wonder around when they know that they can grind there skill high enough to create anything in game if they dedicated their time to it. Why would ANYONE want to stay in game once they've "been there, done that - have the 100 skill to prove it"?
    3) Implement totem decay/expansion! My tribal zone is enormous considering the number of active tribe members Legion has. I realize I'm cutting my own throat with this (considering the amount of building we've done), but tribal zones should reflect the number of active members (by log-in, per month). Expansion totems would be the saving grace of large tribal areas with minimal active members.
    4) Finish EVERY SKILL you advertise or get rid of them FFS! How long do we have to look at icons for cooking, animal husbandry, etc...until they are implemented.
    5) Get working on the player created quest system! Give the player base something to do (other than build & craft). If I convinced 4 of my friends to join this game and we played everyday for four/five months, we would have a kick ass tribal area, all the tools/armor/weapons we need, and would have ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO STAY & INTERACT WITH OTHERS other than griefing.

Every single one of these items is here in the hopes that if implemented, it will encourage new players into the game AND GIVE THEM A REASON TO STAY.

No particular order:
    1. Continue UI tweaks, especially to chat and crafting (reduce clicks, batch schemes, "practice" option)
    2. Revamp totem mechanics for expansion, upkeep, decay, and upgrade.
    3. More options for terraforming, including larger area level, raise to x, lower to x, and changing basic ground textures so we aren't stuck with huge patches of ugly brown dirt.
    4. Skill decay (We really need an open discussion on how this is going to work.)
    5. Fix inspiration/learning for craft skills at 100.

1-5 Fix crafting and tools! I just cant see anything being added to the game that would even matter until crafting means something again.

Add zombies? why theres nothing to lose or gain from them.Oh no i got killed and they looted my supreme weps and gear.oh well ill just grab on of the other 1000 I or any moron with master or artisan tools can make.

Add carts? why to haul more stuff so we can craft even more supreme stuff with nothing more then a lil skill and master tools?

Add more animals to hunt?what for to make more gear with stats like dex suits for crafting? haha stats dont really matter because all you need are the stupid master and artisan tools.

Hate to tell you but you can add stuff all day everyday but until crafting is fixed and gives the stuff we make value again it just dont matter.

You had crafting right the first time...until you first patched the bonuses to everything and it went down hill even more after you turned on artisan and master tools.Trade used to be pretty active for those of us that had the right stats,skill and know how.Now that artisan and master tools are god like trade is dead and i mean DEAD! oh wait no its not only thing left to trade is the artisan and master tool recipes makes it even that more funny that only thing people have left to trade is the very thing that killed it.

1. Make the game more easy to access aka less clicks for certain actions ( auto harvesting, auto crafting until no materials are in theb ackpack) or an additional bag when you start to strage your first items
    2. Improved PVP, no safezones except the new starter area, Ranged Combat, make storage bins accessable for everyone outside your tribal area
    3. character roles ( dedicatet fighter/crafter )
    4. Missing skills like taming,cooking
    5. Expansion totems, siege mechanics,

I want to see in Xsyon, things that every mmo has from the beginning.And those things are:

1.Universal currency and trade (make the dollars,quarter,cents active and give the option to players to build shops(like Eyesgood said) to sell their goods)
    2.Mobs (the animals are not mobs.Put zombies in the game ASAP)
    3.Mounts (i think we need mounts even more than carts.Like the game it is now it is very difficult to travel for trading)
    4.Quests (i know Xsyon doesn't have npcs to give quests and the player quest system isnt good enough but how about this: make "prophecy books" that you can scavenge from junk piles.A prophesy book will be a book that tells a story about a special item you can find in a specific area on the map,or a special animal or zombie you can find in another area, or a treasure hunt,or other quests you can do to fulfill the "prophecy")
    5.heals and self buffs (the plants are allready in the game.Make them give to the player, by eating them, a buff,like self heal,energy restore,encubrance bonus etc)

Also the building part is very important for the game and it is one of the things that keep players still in Xsyon,so make more architecture parts like walls with windows and doors,stairs,multiple story parts,balconies maybe etc)

Ingame character: Dilis

1. remove macro-like crafting to grind skills. everything that can be macroed in 3 lines MUST be done with the game 1 button. e.g. click harvest to collect resourses, click craft to create till resourses end, practice option to grind skills
    2. Increase stamina
    3. remove old totems, make all dropped bags lootable
    4. add more beasts to fight
    5. FIX walls and structures

1.- reduce mouse clicks, I have pain in my hand when I play some time
    2.-Archery, My future role will be a hunter, I can not imagine hunting without a bown
    3.- Animal taming, but well done, I would like to see anyone riding on a bear I like to play something more realistic game and I do not like to see a bear as a pet, a dog, a coyote something that can really tame. Livestock will also be good for recived fabaricacion.
    4.-think about changing or improving the economy, change is good for good for a small community it is fine, but if the game gets bigger in the future, as happened in cultures pasads need a kind of money/currency, gold, dollars. .. for better understanding and functioning of the economy. Control gold and silver mines can be a good incentive to pvp, and if you choose dollars .... undead can drop money, and future quest npcs or not ....

A new skill would be interesting, "trade". The crafters will be able to raise this skill to set up your shop, even have a chat channel to advertise their goods accessible up the trade skill. More points in this skill, more slots in your store to sell various goods and more space for storage in the shop.

5.-Skill cap, we all like playing god, know it all, I try to upload all the skills, but this is not smart and ultimately do more harm than good to the game. One should be able to have a more specific role, or be something more hybrid without being good at everything, but not be master of all as it does in other games like this very dead DF having no skill cap.

Sorry if you do not understand English very well with my Google Translate

Based off the earlier entrants in this thread I've made my own list of 5 wanted features:

1. Archery (as suggested by earlier entrants);
    2. Mounts/taming (including canoes as suggested by Ptah);
    3. Crafting (reduce mouse clicks, more fun process as suggested by MrDDT, ability to terraform totem spot);
    4. Faster switching of weapons/tools (as suggested by earlier entrants);
    5. Functional housing (merchant tents as suggested by Eyesgood).