Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    1. Totem Decay
    2. Bows/Shields as well as the remaining weapon classes not in game yet.
    3. Tweaked animal AI (animals of the same type will 'pack') otherwise avoid eachother.
    4. Expansion Totems as well as fixing Totem Expansion (dropping tribe every 5 members is a pain in the ass)
    5. Siege Mechanics (would be my number 1 cuz its what I want the most but other things need to be in place first.)

1. Agriculture (Farming and Animal husbandry[Eggs/Milk, Wool/Leather, Butcher/Slaughter, Animal taming])

2. Archery

3. Cooking

4. Zombies

5. Revamp: Fishing, Crafting, Tree chopping, log cutting, Terraforming, Faction Alignment(or is that it turn on), Death penalty, Mining(Harvesting everything from grass to ore)

Wish List beyond my top four and the revamp list that I have hopes that is already on your list of to does.
    Note: This is long term wish list for much later.

1. Open New lands

2. Character customization

3. Clothing options (Male, Female [Adventurer, Villager])

4. Siege Mechanics

5. God(s)

Xsyon Citizen
    Global Market and Mail systems, "when anything bought? then that item should be delivered in time, depends on the location, could be one two or more in game days, would make easier to trade with all players, the price for delivery should be set on the distance and how heavy the load is, we have currency already, all we need is to put it in good use.
    Make walls and obstacles to stop animals from getting in or out if they fall in to traps, or got closed by a player in the fence trap, also if any sharp sticks are placed in the trap? the animal should die from damage and decay if not looted in time.
    First player view is not that real, make larger viewing angle and be able to see hands, feet "Depth of Field", when I switch to first person? it's almost if I put on magnified glass, feels so weird.
    Cooking. Ranged weapons.
    Add tools to be found in scrap dumps, could be rare.
    When starting: please make that one starts with basic tools and recipes, like fishing rod, knife, ax, saw and shovel, make basic tools to decay faster.