Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

What 5 Features would you like to see next?

Here we go again.

We would very much like, each player to create a small list of 5 Features you would like to see implemented into Xsyon next.

We look forward to reading your posts!

Thank you.

1. Expansion totems, siege mechanics, and more reasons to PvP.
    2. Ranged combat, healing, and expanded combat abilities in general.
    3. Revenants and other mobs that will attack tribes and homesteads which give reasons to have walls and add to the survival aspect of the game.
    4. Small fixes to crafting interface to reduce mouse clicks.
    5. Carts

Xsyon Citizen
    1. Zombies / Revenants - that will have grouping tendancies that will attack tribes and such
    2. archery !!! seriously
    3. Fixes to Crafting that reduce the mouse clicks and dragging
    4. UI change to allow us to lock down bags and other windows on the screen - im always accidentally dragging my windows around
    5. Fast Switching of weapons and tools

1. Expansion totems, siege mechanics, and more reasons to PvP.
    2. Ranged combat, healing, and expanded combat abilities in general.
    3. Revenants and other mobs that will attack tribes and homesteads which give reasons to have walls and add to the survival aspect of the game.
    4. Small fixes to crafting interface to reduce mouse clicks.
    5. Fast Switching of weapons and tools
    basically what derek said but w/ fast switching of weapons

Carts
    - They're almost done I hear, lets have em

Spiffing up the UI
    - There's some really dumb things going on with the UI. Inability to surf creation menus while doing an action, inability to open a bag on your person while doing an action. They don't seem to be important to the game (ie anti macro things), but they're a real annoyance. Especially for newer players like me. I realize you can get used to it, but I really don't see it as being something that adds to the game.

Mouse over item names
    - Would be great for organization if we could mouse over a container and find it's name without having to click on it.

Combat skill value
    - Currently there's very little gain from grinding combat skills. Few people to fight with, not much (cough, any, cough) challenge from mobs. I'd like a reason to grind combat. Dangerous zones where better resources are found (guarded by mobs of some kind), pvp becoming more important (ie sieging, etc), whatever really. Combat just seems like a completely neglected aspect of this game utility wise right now. Personally don't see what they point of archery would be until combat has some sort of purpose.

Cooking
    - On the way, but I really think the food system needs an overhaul. It requires no work atm to deal with it, and it provides *essentialy no benefit. Only way to justify the benefit would be cooking.

1. Totem rework. Give more reason for removing safe zone besides the ability to PvP with others (if not nobody will remove safe zone, period.). Our tribe agreed that a good idea would be to have totem upkeep to make the boundary grow or shrink (based on members, so if you have inactive members that would only add to the weight that others had to pull for upkeep), and those who remove their safe zones would have much less upkeep to grow and preserve the boundary size because of being open to attack from players.

2. More danger (mutants are somewhat hard now, haven't tried a legendary plated bear though). More survival. More failures from crafting from thrist, hunger, more stamina loss from thirst/hunger. Give debuff to make thirst/hunger kill you after X amount of time (5 minutes real time for water, 30 minutes for food?) after hitting empty

3. Death penalties (must be in with carts, IMO)

4. Mounts (if this can be done without animal taming because running around the map to even visit someone for a small trade is a chore in this game)

5. More combat mechanics. IE dodge should be a sidestep move, give us cleave attacks, power attacks, instant attacks, some more choices in general. Healing would be great, but not from any magic. From antidotes and herbs created through cooking, IMO. Also, cooking would be great for food that adds buffs.

small things... i could go on and on but i don't feel like it.

-make food decay. really. this is needed if food is to feel important. we can't keep food cold here except during the winter, so it's going to spoil.

-make shovels decay. easy to do and adds to economy massively. makes weaponcrafters more important. make quality of shovel effect speed of terraforming cast. this alone will cause many people to scream in joy (IE terraforming takes too long now, especially for those who have to do it solo)

-allow baskets to stack. there is so much vertical space above baskets that can't be used for anything. not to mention all the ground space saved.

i'd keep going on and on if I actually thought some of these smaller tasks would get done. Good day.

1)Crafting needs to be more fun with more purpose. Making 15000 wooden needles to level 5 to 100 isnt the answer. Sure you could do harder recipes, but still I was just deleting Master Wooden Needles of Supreme QL, by the baskets full while leveling my Toolcrafting. Doesnt make much sense. These items should be rare, using rare mats. Decay isnt even enough by far. 200 items made with 1 tool? Not good for economy.

2)Faster modes of travel. Mounts, boats, stamina potions so you dont have to rest as much, movement speed potions etc. Carts are a good start, but more than that needs to be done.

3)Reasons to fight, strife, contested rare resources. Why are we building walls if nothing can hurt us, or nothing to keep out? Mutants, and zombies wont be attacking totems, so no real needs there. Where is the strife and survival?

4)Healing options for combat, both stamina, and HP. Bandages, herbs, potions, spells, items that regen, housing that heals faster etc.

5)Add more levels of survival. Animals attacking players, the world is lacking a lot of players. There should be 1000x more animals than players. The world should be overran with animals. The population is so low, that they should be attacked a LOT by animals. People will want to band up more in populated areas. The ones that want to be hermits will know the risk (and should have known it). They want that risk, its part of living alone type of fun.

1: General Fixes and improvements for the crafting system.
    - Get the item attributes that are not placeholders working. Speed, damage, agility etc.
    - Mutant bones to be used in existing deer/bear bonecraft recipes -or- all new bone sets, atm mutant bones are only useable as generic bones.
    - Crafting in batches -or- a complete revamp of how items are crafted, so it takes thinking rather than clicking to do.
    - Either eliminate the need to craft useless items to skillup and then discarded -or- implement some feature as a sink for these items so they arent completly useless.

2: Expansion totems + A system for upkeep and decay of totems. Siege can come later.
    3: Gauges, reworked thirst and hunger, implemented comfort and faith.
    4: Ranged Combat.
    5: An alignement system.

1. Carts
    2. Cooking-Charming
    3. Architechure-second storys
    4. Ability to terraform granite and any other surface
    5. Remove Totem button for tribes and Expanded Lands

Quote Originally Posted by banden View Post
    - Crafting in batches -or- a complete revamp of how items are crafted, so it takes thinking rather than clicking to do.
    - Either eliminate the need to craft useless items to skillup and then discarded -or- implement some feature as a sink for these items so they arent completly useless.
    I'd love to see this implemented. Training skills wouldn't feel so grindy if the crafted items had some use.

2. A new totem area system which is not based on the number of the tribemembers but on their effort.

3. Bigger focus on surviving...hunger and thirst should kill players after a while, same with low comfort (like being outside for long during the winter without proper clothes)

4. Working alignment system. This is very needed before you start to advertise the game again.

5. Farming.