Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...98-Peace-Xsyon

I call bullshit on that norcal, you have been playing since then :-P

I logged on a few times to do some testing, one of which included clear cutting you (testing the devs here).

Logging in for maybe 10 hours in 2 months when I used to easily do at least 100 hours in a month (a lot of which was spent building an awesome and huge city that nobody will ever use). I've gotten sick of doing this basically for no reason except hoping that one day the game would be great and my efforts wouldn't be for nothing. However, like DDT, I'm high level and see no reason to grind out the last few levels to gain a tiny bit more HP.

That's all you can really do. Build a cool area (best part of the game) and grind your skills so you can have lots of hit points.

At this point I think it would be better to give the free time with their new "PvP improvements" whatever they are. Then once territory warfare is FINALLY implemented, start a 7 day free trial that begins when they first log in. Free trials can join tribes and start a homestead, but they cannot dig (for obvious landscape destruction reasons). After the free trial ends, if they do not buy the game within another 7 days, the totem disappears (but all items remain).