Account become inactive

Hi guys,
    i buy the game in the pre order day and i come back 2 week ago to play . Today my account become inactive is correct?

Thank you
    Tharur

They JUST updated the account system. I'm thinking you have not paid to play since then.

Welcome to the club.

They could have let it run for the rest of December imo.
    - Oh well, I suppose this will be a little Xsyon break until then .

well .. knew this was bound to happen sooner or later.

Maybe totem decay will be here soon and we will be seeing new players sooner than we had hoped... This could be a very good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by stonedogg1 View Post
    They JUST updated the account system. I'm thinking you have not paid to play since then.

Welcome to the club.
    a ok. So bb Xsyon have a nice game guys.

i PRAY he doesnt do the ads yet, games not ready for that and this could hurt his chances of ever getting a pop. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy21007 View Post
    i PRAY he doesnt do the ads yet, games not ready for that and this could hurt his chances of ever getting a pop. :-(
    same for me

Just send an e-mail to support, support@notorious-games.com, they'll get it situated for you.

Xsyon Citizen
    Hehe just noted that my account is disabled also now.
    I knew this was bound to happen, but i am not willing to pay for the game in its current state.
    So i gues its goodbye too all the guys i had fun with, and forget about the game.
    Why forget abour the you ask, this because i cant check up on the updates so i will not see any improvements.
    thx to all who listened to my whining and have fun and maybe meet you on the next MMO