Xsyon Citizen

Returning Players

Hello Xyson Team!

My gaming community and I all pre-ordered and enjoyed fooling around with the game, but also all left because of the state of the game at launch. I am scouting for the community to see if the current state of things warrant us returning en-mass. The general consensus is that the game should be or have been free-to-play for those of us who paid full price for the game and were...disappointed isn't the right word...unhappy, at launch. So, what is being done for the masses who supported you in the beginning? Will we be given an opportunity to come back for a week to check things out? Of course I am talking about a free week. I have seen many games offer old customers an opportunity to revisit for a week or weekend to see what's new.
    What say you?

Greetings,

Once our account system is finalised, We will be sending out an email to everyone past and present, containing details of free time for returning players to check out the updates, and also for the current players.

But, we are waiting for the finalisation of the account system to be completed before we can do that.
    I cannot be accurate on when it will be finalised.

Hope this helps.

Xsyon Citizen
    Yes, thanks.