Crash to Desktop

I've been crashing to desktop as soon as my character loads into game. Says Xsyon.exe stopped working.

Re:Crash to Desktop

I really hate to do this just cuz I'm so used to the default answer but I have to ask it. Are all your drivers and DirectX updated?

Virtus wrote:
    I really hate to do this just cuz I'm so used to the default answer but I have to ask it. Are all your drivers and DirectX updated?

Yes, unless an update to directx happened yesterday. I was able to log in for the past two days. Came home today to try to log and I got the crash three times in a row before I gave up.

Xsyon Citizen

This is the only error message I have ever received. Sometimes if I try to log back in it will work. I reinstalled a couple of times, and that worked also.

well, a new patcher etc should be coming out today I think at some point. So lets wait on that and see if that fixes you up.

Great, I've found it odd that at times the game works, then other times it would crash.

Have you by chance looked up the event ID for the crash to determine what maybe causing it to crash?